Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr: Marvelous in Mexico :wub:

gom1.th.jpg gom2.th.jpg gom3.th.jpg gom4.th.jpg

" She’s a draw everywhere she goes, so it comes as no surprise that Miranda Kerr caught the attention of quite a few as she headed into a mall in Mexico City on Friday (September 2). The Victoria’s Secret babe looked lovely in a red dress and heels as she made her way into the Liverpool stores and happily signed autographs along the way. Ms Kerr disappeared inside to partake in the filming of the latest commercial for Liverpool’s Department store. Following in the footsteps of her fellow Angels, Bar Refaeli and Doutzen Kroes have both worked with the retailer in the past. "

Source: gossipcenter.com

The Elle shoot looks gorgeous.

She looks amazing in Mexico.

What is this "Liverpool" brand? :blink: She looks pretty, but it all does look very tacky and cliche "catalogue". When she said she'd focus her attention on fewer job opportunities, I didn't imagine she'd be taking on jobs such as this and that Korean brand.

Maybe I'm just a pretentious snob, but it seems like a step down from Vogue Italia, VS, Prada, etc etc

Liverpool isn't a brand. It's the Liverpool Fashion Fest, a very famous fashion event in Mexico. Bar Refaeli did it last year. And Doutzen Kroes or Adriana Lima before her. They always call a supermodel for their fest and it's a great opportunity for Miranda.

And as I'm concerned, I don't see the problem with "that Korean brand" :/ . Do you know how many people live in Asia (just 2/3 of humanity for info)? It's an enormous exposition for every model. Don't be so elitist. Commercial and high fasion are as important for a model, especially for a girl famous as Miranda.

I think it's actually a department store.

I can't wait ELLE US!

thanks for pics :wave:

You can check out all the top models who have done it here: http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=51965432217 Names such as Cindy Crawford,Elle MacPherson,Liz Hurley,Claudia Schiffer,Heidi Klum,Gisele,Karolina,Adriana,Alessandra...they always pick a big top model each year. I think its a nice honor for Miranda. :)

The Elle shoot looks gorgeous.

She looks amazing in Mexico.

What is this "Liverpool" brand? :blink: She looks pretty, but it all does look very tacky and cliche "catalogue". When she said she'd focus her attention on fewer job opportunities, I didn't imagine she'd be taking on jobs such as this and that Korean brand.

Maybe I'm just a pretentious snob, but it seems like a step down from Vogue Italia, VS, Prada, etc etc

Liverpool isn't a brand. It's the Liverpool Fashion Fest, a very famous fashion event in Mexico. Bar Refaeli did it last year. And Doutzen Kroes or Adriana Lima before her. They always call a supermodel for their fest and it's a great opportunity for Miranda.

And as I'm concerned, I don't see the problem with "that Korean brand" :/ . Do you know how many people live in Asia (just 2/3 of humanity for info)? It's an enormous exposition for every model. Don't be so elitist. Commercial and high fasion are as important for a model, especially for a girl famous as Miranda.

It's a department store, the Fashion Fest is to promote the store (I assume?). Either way, I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I don't see a problem in her doing commercial/catalogue work, it's just the clothes and photographs for her recent projects are very cheap looking. I don't mind commercial work when it's done well (hence why I have no issue with her VS work).

She looks really pretty in the backstage pics from gettyimages.