Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

YUMMY mummy Miranda Kerr will be a non-starter at the David Jones marquee at the Caulfield Cup this year.

It had been hoped Kerr, who appeared in Melbourne last weekend for her Kora skincare range, would attend the big race next month.

However, the model mum said she would not be in the region as her husband, Orlando Bloom, would have finished filming The Hobbit in New Zealand and the family would have returned to their US base.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1226128464641

Strange, because Orlando said in an interview last week that he will be going on and off NZ for 6 months....

The Elle shoot looks gorgeous.

She looks amazing in Mexico.

What is this "Liverpool" brand? :blink: She looks pretty, but it all does look very tacky and cliche "catalogue". When she said she'd focus her attention on fewer job opportunities, I didn't imagine she'd be taking on jobs such as this and that Korean brand.

Maybe I'm just a pretentious snob, but it seems like a step down from Vogue Italia, VS, Prada, etc etc

Liverpool isn't a brand. It's the Liverpool Fashion Fest, a very famous fashion event in Mexico. Bar Refaeli did it last year. And Doutzen Kroes or Adriana Lima before her. They always call a supermodel for their fest and it's a great opportunity for Miranda.

And as I'm concerned, I don't see the problem with "that Korean brand" :/ . Do you know how many people live in Asia (just 2/3 of humanity for info)? It's an enormous exposition for every model. Don't be so elitist. Commercial and high fasion are as important for a model, especially for a girl famous as Miranda.