Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Great post! who else is is in the book? I know Brooklyn D is on the cover are there any new pics of her in the book?

Rosie H-W, Erin Heatherton, Emanuela De Paula, Jarah Mariano & two other models i can't rememeber at the moment haha

on second inspection, I really like the majority of this shoot

It's definitely a lot to take in the first time around, and the poor scan-quality certainly doesn't do any favors. I'll admit that the straight up butt shots are a little weird to see, but once you get past the almost voyeuristic nature you become a little more comfortable with it.

As for the questions about the rest of the book, it features Miranda (duh), Brooklyn Decker, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Emanuela de Paula, Jarah Mariano, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lindsay Ellingson. I'll be scanning the rest as I get around to it--hopefully over the next couple of days--and posting them to their respective threads. Even though I originally picked up the book because of my infatuation for Brooklyn, I have to say that I scanned Miranda's shoot first because it really blew me away.

I can't emphasize enough how worthwhile the book is for any Russell James or Victoria's Secret fan. Russell is selling it through his website (https://russelljames.myshopify.com/products/russell-james-v2) for a very reasonable price (provided you don't get it personalized). At the very least getting it delivered to your home will save you from the very judgmental look I received from the old lady at Barnes and Nobel that checked me out. My guess is she didn't know who Russell was, and she didn't much approve of the sexy photo of Brooklyn on the cover.

Is Miranda Kerr Doing a Pregnant Shoot for Australian Vogue?

We hear the magazine has been calling in apparel, including lingerie, for a shoot with Miranda. She's about six months pregnant now, and has started to show a nice little model-size baby bump. So maybe the shoot is for some sort of maternity "ra-ra pregnancy" spectacular. But then again, isn't the thing to not have clothes for those kinds of shoots?

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/10/is_...g_a_pregna.html