Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

OK. What is wrong with launch of "Treasure yourself "?

Maybe Members form Australia know something more?

On the official website of Hay House Inc there is no mention about the book or event such as launching.

Amazon.com changed the date of sale and also gives the date of publication - 6 December 2010.

On Facebook people write that they have received a copy of Treasure yourself. Miranda's last entry is dated October 24.

:banghead: I'm confused. I hope to receive my copy soon.

To those who are confused/concerned about "Treasure Yourself, her brother just left this message on Miranda's facebook:

Hey Guys, Miranda's bro Matt here!!!

Just letting you know we have completely sold out of Miranda's book Treasure Yourself, you can still order the book online but it will be shipped out mid December.

You can still purchase a copy at any David Jones stores Australia wide.Hope you have a great day.

Matt. =)

If im not bad, Miranda said in her facebook that she won't be promoting the books until she has the baby, she said that after having the baby she's going to Australia to do signings & all that ... It was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to be promoting the book now because she's huge now & i think is not safe to travel that late in the pregnancy

If im not bad, Miranda said in her facebook that she won't be promoting the books until she has the baby, she said that after having the baby she's going to Australia to do signings & all that ... It was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to be promoting the book now because she's huge now & i think is not safe to travel that late in the pregnancy

Thank You :) I didn't know that she wrote that.

:wub:

I have received the signed copy of "Treasure Yourself ". The book is accompanied by a charming bookmark and KORA DVD with all videos that we can find on Miranda's blog. In her book, Miranda raises many issues : lack of confidence, assertiveness, finding a passion, staying grounded, challenges, physical appearance .

This is not a biography nor a psychological guide. This is something between, something new that makes the book pleasant to read. She describes her milestones and people who played an important role in her life. She warmly remembers her tragically deceased boyfriend, moving to Brisbane and then to New York, changing schools, the beginnings of a career and the emotions that she felt then. There are some pictures from her childhood . I conclude that Miranda is a very well-read person. If she had chosen a different path than the modeling she would be a great expert in any field.

treasureyourself1.jpg

treasureyourself2.png

This is my happiest day in a long time :blush: This joy can only surpass face to face meeting - which experienced Mayfrayn.