Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Yeah I watched 60 Minutes. It was such an amazing and sweet interview. I love the way she laughs.

Her grandmother is so sweet and cute.

Miranda is truly an amazing person who deserves all the success and happiness in the world.

I love the way she talks, eats ets. She is full of grace. I 'm so happy that she has such amazing life, she deserves it.

I wonder where we'll see pictures of Miranda from the session in LA which showed the movie.

And this journalist? Such a warm person with great manners .

Yeah I watched 60 Minutes. It was such an amazing and sweet interview. I love the way she laughs.

Miranda is truly an amazing person who deserves all the success and happiness in the world.

I love the way she talks, eats ets. She is full of grace. I 'm so happy that she has such amazing life, she deserves it.

I wonder where we'll see pictures of Miranda from the session in LA which showed the movie.

Yeah I hope we can get to see those pictures too.

And the journalist is really awesome. I rarely watch 60 minutes but i've seen other stuff of his and he is great.

Miranda gave me a reason to watch 60 minutes :laugh:

And the journalist is really awesome. I rarely watch 60 minutes but i've seen other stuff of his and he is great.

I think Miranda has a good effect on people. Her optimism is granted to others. Strong family ties make her even more phenomenal than money, fame, yachts that make other celebrities. Her face is painted with happiness that can not be described in words. When her picture from the " W" magazine appeared in web I noticed a lot of malicious comments full of venom. Do not people know how to enjoy someone else's happiness?

I think Miranda has a good effect on people. Her optimism is granted to others. Strong family ties make her even more phenomenal than money, fame, yachts that make other celebrities. Her face is painted with happiness that can not be described in words. When her picture from the " W" magazine appeared in web I noticed a lot of malicious comments full of venom. Do not people know how to enjoy someone else's happiness?

Yeah people out there can be very mean and say such terrible and hateful things.

It's a shame but it's good that Miranda is so optimistic and positive. And that it spreads around her. I would love to know her for those reasons alone. Just to be around a person who is so positive. It is an Aries star sign thing. I'm born 13th April and other Aries I know we alaways try and be positive.