Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I saw them!! I was outside the palace when Orlando and Miranda arrived at the exhibition!

They were beautiful, and Miranda's dress was amazing, it was short, and open on the back...beautiful, beautiful couple!

:shock: :hug: So cooooool :hell yea!:

Is Miranda even more beautiful in reality?

Actor Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr attend the P&G Prestige And Vogue :drool:

Thank You :heart: :heart: :heart: Mehdi. Where have You been so long ;).

I hope that today Miranda is feeling well. Yesterday, she worried about this missing little girl .

As usual, she looks brilliant. Shoes and handbag are gorgeous.

I hope that today Miranda is feeling well. Yesterday, she worried about this missing little girl .

you're welcome Ewciolina :) !! there hasn't been several news about miranda and I was also preparing my self for my first year at university ( supplies, hazing ... :laugh:)!! I've missed you all and missed miranda's topic !!Im happy to be on the thread again !! :laugh:

you're welcome Ewciolina :) !! there hasn't been several news about miranda and I was also preparing my self for my first year at university ( supplies, hazing ... :laugh:)!! I've missed you all and missed miranda's topic !!Im happy to be on the thread again !! :laugh:

Congratulations :hug: . It's good to have you back. Everyone in the set. The only missing person is Edernez. Perhaps now she is flying a yacht in the Caribbean :dance:

I saw them!! I was outside the palace when Orlando and Miranda arrived at the exhibition!

They were beautiful, and Miranda's dress was amazing, it was short, and open on the back...beautiful, beautiful couple!

:shock: :hug: So cooooool :hell yea!:

Is Miranda even more beautiful in reality?

She really is, they were really beautiful!

PHOTOS: Miranda Kerr Shows Off Her Baby Bump

Posted on Sep 25, 2010 @ 07:15PM

post-17383-1285465693_thumb.jpg

Newlyweds and parents-to-be Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom proudly showed off her baby bump in Italy Saturday, and RadarOnline.com has the photos.

The super-svelte supermodel was glowing as she gave photographers a sideways view to emphasize her new curves.

Miranda and Orlando revealed in July that they'd secretly wed. A month later they confirmed her pregnancy.

The stylish couple attended a Milan Fashion Week event, the P&G Prestige And Vogue: The Scent of the Future, Saturday.

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr attend Milan Fashion WeekOrlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr attend Milan Fashion WeekOrlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr attend the P&G Prestige And Vogue: The Scent Of The Future cocktail party during Milano Fashion Week Womenwear Spring/Summer 2011 in Milan, Italy.

post-17383-1285465615_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1285465623_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1285465631_thumb.jpg

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/90...-fashion-week-0

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010...s-her-baby-bump

Mayfrayn I Love You :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

You have strong nerves I'd probably fainted :blush:

Well darling, my knees were shaking, I can assure you, but I have a high level of adrenaline after..... :laugh:

OOOhhh mayfrayn !! I envy you !! :bounce:

Uh-oh.^

The editor of Italian Vogue! :clap: So short next to Miranda. :laugh:

Source http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/25/or...re/#more-582803

I wonder if it will be a boy. Her belly is high. My friend had the same and gave birth to a boy. Orlando has curly hair. The child , will be divine. If it is a girl it will be a miniature of Miranda, so cuuuute :p

Boys are usually carried low and girls carried high.