Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Paying a visit to her man as he worked away on the set of a new movie, Miranda Kerr was spotted alongside Orlando Bloom in Wuerzburg, Germany on Thursday (September 16).

The pregnant supermodel lovingly held and smooched her husband as he took a break from shooting "The Three Musketeers" at Residenz Wuerzburg.

http://www.gossipcenter.com/miranda-kerr/m...rs-mates-413224

post-24004-0-1446160439-72314_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446160439-73313_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446160439-74471_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446160439-75877_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446160439-76835_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446160439-78264_thumb.jpg

These two make such a sweet and loving couple. It is such a pleasure to look at them. They both are glowing. Orlando looks so proud and Miranda is so insanely beautiful. There’s nothing more adorable then a baby with dimples :blush:

I read yesterday that the due date sis et for January 20. I hope it's true :D :D :D

Hi darling, where did you read about the due date? Btw, it can be true, because, in my opinion, the baby was conceived in Paris, at the end of April-first days of May...how romantic, isn't it? :heart:

These two make such a sweet and loving couple. It is such a pleasure to look at them. They both are glowing. Orlando looks so proud and Miranda is so insanely beautiful. There’s nothing more adorable then a baby with dimples :blush:

I read yesterday that the due date sis et for January 20. I hope it's true :D :D :D

Hi darling, where did you read about the due date? Btw, it can be true, because, in my opinion, the baby was conceived in Paris, at the end of April-first days of May...how romantic, isn't it? :heart:

I read about this yesterday in some German magazine when I was in the newspaper store. Maybe it's just a fantasy of the press :). Paris as the city of conception - so romantic. For me these pictures from a walk in the park in Paris were evidence of the coming changes. Orlando was clearly delighted and Miranda was contemplative. Maybe she told him that she is pregnant ? Or that she is ripe for engagement and the child was conceived in the may weekend :) :).