Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

However she didn't say she would be wearing it, so that's not confirmation, it's an evasive answer not saying one way or the other.

Im sorry, but where exactly did i state it was confirmation about her wearing it? - All i said was that we shared a few words with each other about the fantasy bra. That post was purely sharing a great moment with you guys. Nothing more, Nothing less. So don't have a go at me for trying to provide false information :cain:

However she didn't say she would be wearing it, so that's not confirmation, it's an evasive answer not saying one way or the other.

Im sorry, but where exactly did i state it was confirmation about her wearing it? - All i said was that we shared a few words with each other about the fantasy bra. That post was purely sharing a great moment with you guys. Nothing more, Nothing less. So don't have a go at me for trying to provide false information :cain:

Just here:

Just Me and Mandy Chating about who will wear the Fantasy Bra, You know how it is whistle.gif

and yes it is her, she confirmed it

Posted by Nightlife on The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Thank for posting, Ewciolina! :hug::kiss::heart:

I love Miranda cause with her, fans have nearly one (and sometimes really, really more) pic per day!

And for the fantasy bra, as you Night, I hope Miranda will wear it this year! And she is in a very good position (as Candice and Alessandra, because they are the three favourite models of Victoria's Secret) :wub: But who knows? Wait and see!

I've just seen the Prada campaign F/W 2010 shooting by Meisel and... NO MIRANDA!!! :cry: :cry2: There is just Sigrid and Angela Lindvall...

Maybe it's not the whole ad... but I'm a little anxious! :cry: :(

Where is our Miranda???? If you want, I can post the ad...

Maybe that's why Miranda just talked about Jil Sanders during an interview (at Chicago, when she promoted VS) and never quoted Prada. What do you think?

maybe it is not the whole prada cast

or maybe she shot for a different line for prada

there is still:

*prada sport

*prada linea rosa

Thank for your nice answer! :hug:

I really hope you're right cause I'm really waiting for this ad! Prada is such an important brand! But with all the rumors about campaigns, it's always difficult to know who really lands the campaigns...

I've just seen the Prada campaign F/W 2010 shooting by Meisel and... NO MIRANDA!!! :cry: :cry2: There is just Sigrid and Angela Lindvall...

Maybe it's not the whole ad... but I'm a little anxious! :cry: :(

Where is our Miranda???? If you want, I can post the ad...

Maybe that's why Miranda just talked about Jil Sanders during an interview (at Chicago, when she promoted VS) and never quoted Prada. What do you think?

:hug: Oh please, don't cry because You will have eyes like a panda bear ;) ;) and boys will not adore you :heart: