Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thanks for the video, Ice and Vamp. :kiss: They are great! And happy for Miranda of course! :heart: Miranda wrote that on her Facebook:

"I just wanted to stop by and say I don't have time today to chat : ( but I will get time soon I promise..... Hope you are all having a great day. Mine has been great and yes we are engaged xxx Lots of Love Miranda xxx"

Just hope for the couple their wedding will be a little private... :whistle:

And in Vamp's video, we can see Miranda at the Bombshell launch!! It means that a clip of the event exists somewhere on youtube! :ddr:

Finally, anybody has some info about the Prada campaign?

:ddr: Hello Everybody. What a beautiful morning :ddr:

Thanks for videos. I am so happy because we're going to have so many pics even in my (boring) country. TV interviewed Miranda's grandma :) about this engagement.

When I saw this picture :

http://mirandakerrweb.com/gallery/displayi...=670&pos=33

I thought that she was upset because she is pregnant.

MK - What do we do now?

OB - Do not worry Randa everything will be fine :kiss:

Magazines, articles :whistle: ..... Already getting ready moneybox :laugh: Can't wait to see the ring :blush:

so when are they getting married?

my guess early next year, In OZ prehaps, not sure she can fit it in between now and the end of the year :p

Ann Kerr told that they're engaged and don't talk about wedding right now.

oh ok, not rushing at least :)

so when are they getting married?

my guess early next year, In OZ prehaps, not sure she can fit it in between now and the end of the year :p

Ann Kerr told that they're engaged and don't talk about wedding right now.

oh ok, not rushing at least :)

Come on Nightlife ;) they should hurry I want to see her dress :rofl:

Is it possible to creat a thread about Miranda’s marriage (and absolutely hypothetic pregnacy) ? :wave:

Of course, I’m really happy for her but I’m not fascinated by her private life. I think that this part of her life only belongs to her, and to nobody else, excepted her family and friends –especially cause Miranda is a really discreet person. She never sold anything about her couple and I’ve never seen her posing with Orlando side by side in a report to speak about their love... and I’m very grateful to them for it!

And now, there is a lot of pages without real infos or pics... just many, many considerations about this marriage. It's a little boring. :flower::flower:

So, could we keep this thread for her working business and fashion affairs, and create an other thread for her marriage, wich concerns her private life? :wave: