Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Uhoh there's fans chatting about miranda's personal life now that there hasn't been as much Miranda modeling news. This is just like Refaeli's thread. Lol I don't think there's anything wrong about talking about other news relating to their life. This just shows it's natural for fans to do this!! Especially when news is slow...

:heart:

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Orlando this, Orlando that, BLAH BLAH BLAH. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

A little less Orlando, a little more Skippy! Go to your local newsstand and pick up the latest issue of OK! Magazine for some tips on Skippy's favorite beauty products.

14ae9tj.jpg

:laugh:

:D Thank You. What a pity that it's american issue not uk. <_< . Are You gonna scan everything :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thank you so much for your answer (and picture), Vamp! I really love you! :heart:

I hate private's life discussion. It's SOOOOOOO boring and all about rumours.

And does anybody know when we'll see the new HF campaings? So excited to see Prada campaign!!! :heart: Or if Miranda will do a new event for VS in june/july???

Miranda Kerr's Hollywood Photo Shoot :

Quickly becoming one of the world's elite models, Miranda Kerr was hard at work over the weekend in Hollywood, California.

The Aussie hottie stepped out on Saturday afternoon (June 12), partaking in a photo shoot session while clad in a white jacket, black and white dress and matching heels.

Miss Kerr, who's best known for her Victoria's Secret work and as the girlfriend of actor Orlando Bloom, recently spoke about her expanding modeling portfolio.

Chatting with press at a Victoria's Secret event in Chicago, Miranda dished, “It’s nice to have variety in my work. I don’t ever want to feel pigeon-holed. I still have more coming out this year - a Jil Sander campaign, Vogue.”

Celebrity Gossip

mirandakerr06121011.th.jpgmirandakerr06121024.th.jpgmirandakerr06121023.th.jpgmirandakerr06121022.th.jpgmirandakerr06121021.th.jpgmirandakerr06121017.th.jpgmirandakerr06121018.th.jpgmirandakerr06121019.th.jpgmirandakerr06121020.th.jpgmirandakerr06121016.th.jpgmirandakerr06121015.th.jpgmirandakerr06121014.th.jpgmirandakerr06121013.th.jpgmirandakerr06121012.th.jpgmirandakerr06121010.th.jpgmirandakerr0612109.th.jpgmirandakerr0612108.th.jpgmirandakerr0612107.th.jpgmirandakerr0612106.th.jpgmirandakerr0612105.th.jpgmirandakerr0612101.th.jpgmirandakerr0612102.th.jpgmirandakerr0612103.th.jpgmirandakerr0612104.th.jpg

This session might be for David Jones commercial. There are some new candids on mirandakerrfan.justboard.net

At Lax Airport

/Posted by mayfrayn/

http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net/candid...bout-t2-795.htm

Miranda filming commercial:

/ Posted by mayfrayn /

http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net/candid...bout-t2-780.htm

And You know what ? For a moment I also thought that she might be pregnant. Her face is round and glow.

I was looking for Kora products opinions. And I am very sad. I don't understand some Aussie girls. They write horrible things about Miranda. They should be proud of her. Maybe they are jealous? So it is with some Orlando fans. They write that Miranda owes her career because of him. It's disgusting. :(

its more and likely Orlando fan girls who say mean things. They thought they were supposed to be orli's 1 and only :rofl:

(I noticed any model dating an attractive male celeb, gets double the amount of haters) :whistle:

its one thing to not like a certain model. that is fine, but to constantly look them up,comment about them, when you claim to not "like them" is another... :blink:

anyways Miranda has grown on me recently, I am loving her new turn to HF :blush:

You're so right, Michelabella! Some person are really weird, always looking for people they don't like! It's really crazy! And there is something very misogynous to say that a woman owes her career to a man. And the worst is that it is often women who write that!

And Ewciolina, don't pay attention to people who write bad things about Miranda. I know it's difficult but try to don't read all these comments. As I'm concerned, I try to do the same thing with Natalia Vodianova. I'm a huge fan of her and I'm always disguisting when I read what her "fans" (or haters??) wrote about her husband, her family, her carrer. :x :dontgetit: It's all about rumours and critics!! :x So, I just stop read them and I only look at the pictures. Courage! :kiss: :kiss: