Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Seemingly always on the go, Miranda Kerr was spotted making her way through the security area in LAX Airport on Friday (June 4).

Source: GossipCenter

th_55528_miranda_kerr_060410_1_122_109lo.jpgth_55532_miranda_kerr_060410_2_122_10lo.jpgth_55537_miranda_kerr_060410_3_122_361lo.jpg

th_55541_miranda_kerr_060410_4_122_585lo.jpg

she's in LA !! I hope she will attend the mtv movie awards !! :)

Miranda wrote on her FB:

" If I am only going for a day Frankie stays with Aunty Rosemary who she loves. My little Frankie travels with me a lot. She is allowed on the plane in her bag beside me when we fly around the States and she is so cute. If she needs to go to the toilet I have her pee pad and she goes into the bathroom with me and does a pee!! She also has a UK passport believe it ...or not and she travels with me to the UK when I go there. She is such a little blessing in my life. "

Passport ? :laugh: :laugh: Awesome.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/05/mi...a-kerr-frankie/

Does anyone have the high quality for the butt on the left?

100% positive that's Miri?

It does look like it, but you never know for sure with VS. ;)

:bounce:

:laugh: Well like in CSI or Bones let's look at shape of fingernailes. I think is her ;)

Is there a full version of that crop? Like, a shot where we can see her face / over the shoulder pose, I assume she's doing.

I don't think there is one; the tag of the picture doesn't say _CROP1. Maybe they'Il release the full picture one day.

:bounce: