Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Has anyone seen true HQ pictures from the GQ shoot? I don't think I've even seen scans.

i only found these two on a forum :wave:

but there tagged at the bottom which kinda sucks but hopefully they'll do until there's more scans

39_44146_max_miranda_1_122_98lo.jpg39_44163_max_miranda_2_122_230lo.jpg

source:celebrity-paradise

Has anyone seen true HQ pictures from the GQ shoot? I don't think I've even seen scans.

but there tagged at the bottom which kinda sucks but hopefully they'll do until there's more scans

Ahh, nothing like a bita Miranda candy on a Monday night..

what some up with the tan line?

Wonderful new pics of Miranda! Source : Miranda Kerr Fan. Enjoy!

I think it's for a new magazine/editorial. And you?

I saw them before. But I forget what magazine it was. Or maybe it'wasn't magazine but earlier pages of bellazon.com or thefashionspot.com. I think these are from time when Miranda was about 22 or something ( I mean first and second pic )

A VS cover will probably happen cause the brand seems really use her more. For example, on the VS facebook, they posted her ELLE editorial few days ago, and they never did it usually (and also her GQ cover on VS all access, in her profil)! Usually, they never show any editorial of their girls (and what's more, they also call her "our very own Miranda" if you read their posts). So, it's really possible!!

But I always think she'll do some others HF magazines, as Vogue Australia : she never did the cover and the magazine probable doesn't want to miss her evolution/success. Maybe a spanish publication too, cause there is new pictures on her portfolio, on the website of her spanish agency. But cause Miranda is really silent and discreet (no twitter, etc.), we just have to wait... even if it's very hard!!! :) :yes:

And as I'm concerned, I really want to see her on Vogue Paris (in my country). It will be a dream!

Guest kalyn

Miranda's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?ref=ts

She's been on there answering questions and what not. She also said that her book is going to be officially released Nov. 1st in AU and will be available on the Kora site and her new website, also that she's working on a little video series. So we should be hearing from Miranda quite a bit in a future! :D

Kalyn that's amazing.

I was hoping for August but.... whatever 1 November is good / after Halloween :laugh: /.

I hope it will be on amazon.com too

Videos? Maybe yoga fitness :)

Edernez - Vogue Paris would be awesome because I would have a chance to buy it too. BTW I am obsessed with Laetitia Casta . She was my idol since I was 15. We are at the same age. But I have dimples and when I saw Miranda I got crazy. But I still adore Laetitia / I saw all her movies / so You're lucky to read all this articles about Laetitia and watch her events.