Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

What about cosmetic concerns ? She used to work for Maybelline. I saw only one picture. Now she has own skin care products but comparing with other models or celebrities who have own parfumes or cosmetics and do as much "woooooooow" about their campaigns as it possible - Kora is still unknown. I hope someone gives her helping hand with it.

She is everywhere and nowhere. She should be spokesperson not only for DJ but also for big concern such as Dior, Chanel, HR. Yes I'm a dreamer :blush: I know. And You know what ? It's ridiculous that she is like a diamond in this business but journalists still keep asking her same questions - how do you stay in shape, what do you eat , are You and Orlando engaged :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

And she talks blaaah .. blaaah I'm doing yoga, eat organic food and drink a lot of water and embracing myself.

This woman has brain !!!!. Maybe she should change her agent?

I would like to have something that reminds me of Miranda / lipstick, powder, mascara / . But not panties or socks. Polish magazines have never put her on the cover. Even re-printed one. I saw maybe five tiny pictures of her in my hole life. Of course from VS events. I have to buy foreign magazines by internet.

I think Miranda is a lucky girl to work with VS. This contract is truly important because it helps her a lot in her career. It made of her a famous model. There are only a very few brands which can make a model becoming famous, and of course VS is one of them.

And I have to admit that I love to see her on the last different events of the brand. She was always so pretty and charming. She looked different from the others angels. She is smart and innocent at the same time. She has a kind of inner class that I don't found on the other girls.

I think she can do everything: both Prada and VS. It could seem a bit pretentious to turn away from a brand who have reaveled her and I have the feeling she is not that kind of girl. I hope she'll continue with VS for a long time.

Also, we have to think today, all High Fashion brands seem to prefer using actresses or famous people rather than models. It's probably due to advertising executives who imagine it could be more easy to sell a products to costumers with a famous face (even if very often the celebrity they choose doesn't even suits to the products she represents- but it's only my opinion).

So Miranda, who is one of the only famous model can be an interesting part for some of these brands. She is the perfect combination between someone famous and a model.

In my opinion, that's probably why her career is growing and growing these days.

Paris Hilton, Anna Paquin and Miranda Kerr are some of the stars who will feature in a celebrity-studded book of photos being released soon.

The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer features photos taken by Australian photographer Darren Tieste, and proceeds from the book will go to charities including SNOG (the Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group), and ABTA (the American Brain Tumor Association).

“The Beauty Book is a hard cover coffee table book with images of your favorite Celebrities, Musicians and Top models,” said Tieste. "All the monies raised from sales will go to Brain Cancer via the Charity called SNOG. This charitable organization is non- profit and relies on donations and fund raising – I know this because I lost a dear friend Natalie Sattler to brain cancer last September 2008, she was 35 years old.

“SNOG is a charitable organization, which aims to improve the management of brain tumors through targeted research, information and constant scrutiny of treatment options. The group supports the efforts of a multidisciplinary team of Doctors including Neurosurgeons, Oncologists and Pathologists. SNOG is co-ordinating research into various radiation and drug protocols used in advance treatments of malignant tumors. The Group is involved in research projects that span the epidemiology, diagnostic images, surgical approached, tumor biology and drug trials.

“The Beauty Book is for awareness and to raise money to help support people with this awful disease. 17,000 Americans and 2000 Australians are diagnosed with brain tumors every year, 280,000 Worldwide. Brain Cancer is the leading cause in cancer-related death’s in patients younger than age 35.”

Other stars to feature in the book are Hugh Jackman, Leighton Meester and Sam Worthington.

The book is released in August. More information can be found at:

http://www.thebeautybook.org/

http://www.looktothestars.org/news/4416-st...ity-beauty-book

0112cd80914045.gif 95760180914064.gif 7a7a7980914092.gif

http://www.thebeautybook.org/