Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

shes so cute, i wasn't able to to make it to the signing :( :cry: stupid work :war: (N) (N) (N) But, that video, she knows how to sell stuff, very informative & I think she looks adorable :hehe:

Aw! well she'll be there until 7? or at least that's what I was told, but darn your work!! it's only 4.

This month alone we’ve seen Miranda Kerr in ELLE and on the covers of GQ and i-D. Want the scoop on the next place you might find the ever-gorgeous model?! It’s pretty major…

Modelinia caught up with Miranda at the Victoria’s Secret store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, where she was promoting the Miraculous line of bras from Victoria’s Secret. Though she’s kept busy with her work with VS, her high fashion jobs, her adorable relationship with Orlando Bloom, and writing a book, she indicated that we’ve barely seen the jist of what 2010 looks like through Miranda adorable doe eyes.

“It’s nice to have variety in my work,” she said. “I don’t ever want to feel pigeon-holed. I still have more coming out this year - a Jil Sander campaign, Vogue.”

New campaign? And did she just say Vogue?! Miranda didn’t reveal which edition of Vogue, but fingers crossed that Anna Wintour snagged her as a future covergirl! Will the magazine industry keep up its revival of models on their covers? We’ve seen Gisele Bündchen on Vogue in April, and Crystal Renn, Alessandra Ambrosio and Brooklyn Decker on the cover of Glamour’s June issue, a trio of models on the summer issue of i-D, including Miranda, and a slew of Victoria’s Secret girls on covers including Alessandra on the July 2010 cover of Vogue Nippon; and Doutzen Kroes on Vogue Russia’s June 2010 issue.

While we wait for a potential issue of Vogue including Miranda to arrive, here are some new details on her book, Treasure Yourself, which is set for a release later this year. Miranda says she had the idea to write a book about three years ago, when she began writing in her free time as a means to get in touch with herself. ”Getting beyond my insecurities was a slow progression of acceptance,” said Miranda. “I realized that I had to quit comparing myself to others. I decided that I had to be me. If you like me, great. If you don’t, cool.”

When working on the book, Miranda says she thought of female beauty like that of flowers. “It sounds obvious but you can’t compare women because they’re all different. But the one thing women do have in common is we’re all beautiful,” said Miranda. “Of course, we all have insecurities. But my hope is that teenage girls can read my book and learn, like I did, to be grateful for yourself and enjoy life.”

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/where-will-w...anda-next/21540

post-24004-0-1446160076-49682_thumb.jpg