Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

New pic (never posted... we just see two others from the same moment) from the VSFS 2009. Miranda is just... breathtaking :wub: ! Enjoy! (Source : Landov)

I saw my picture was posted on The Fashion Spot and the girl (White Queen) who took it didn't credit me! Is it allow? I'm a little sad cause I did a big work to find new Miranda's pictures! I spend many times... like many others girls on Bellazon (and that's why when I found picture, I always take credits)!

Well, as far as I know if the pic is tagged by the photo agency that took it the credit goes to the photoagency itself...I tell you this cause it happens to me too, sometimes I give the pics I find to some websites but they don't credit me if the pics are tagged.

New pic (never posted... we just see two others from the same moment) from the VSFS 2009. Miranda is just... breathtaking :wub: ! Enjoy! (Source : Landov)

actually that picture is in the VSFS 2009 board. I think Prettyphile was the one who had posted it :idk: just thought i'd let ya know.

Thanks girls for your answers! :heart::heart::flower: It's nice to you ! And Blair, I frequently saw that your work is used and it makes me sad too when you are not credited :no: ! You spent such a big time for this forum! And marsbars, thank you too (but I don't who is prettyphile). I found the picture after a big search on the net! You are nice girls!

Don't be too sad, my friend. I have seen this kind of things happening many times too, not only with Miranda forum, but also with Natalia V. and some others (in fact all the forums I follow!!!). Sometimes, I think it's really dishonest because some members directly takes the pictures from sites about a model (I think particulary to Miranda web when I say that, or ANV) and tell the pictures they found are extract from magasines has if they have scanned it themselves, whereas it's the owners of these sites wich did all the job. It's not fair.

Don't be too sad, my friend. I have seen this kind of things happening many times too, not only with Miranda forum, but also with Natalia V. and some others (in fact all the forums I follow!!!). Sometimes, I think it's really dishonest because some members directly takes the pictures from sites about a model (I think particulary to Miranda web when I say that, or ANV) and tell the pictures they found are extract from magasines has if they have scanned it themselves, whereas it's the owners of these sites wich did all the job. It's not fair.

And Blair, I frequently saw that your work is used and it makes me sad too when you are not credited :no: ! You spent such a big time for this forum!

Thanks Edernez! I know, but I just try to let go, sometimes the credit doesn't go straightly to me but it would be nice if those who repost thanked me (or you or whoever find the pics, also if tagged) for the upload.

I saw my picture was posted on The Fashion Spot and the girl (White Queen) who took it didn't credit me! Is it allow? I'm a little sad cause I did a big work to find new Miranda's pictures! I spend many times... like many others girls on Bellazon (and that's why when I found picture, I always take credits)!

Well, as far as I know if the pic is tagged by the photo agency that took it the credit goes to the photoagency itself...I tell you this cause it happens to me too, sometimes I give the pics I find to some websites but they don't credit me if the pics are tagged.

Unfortunately i don't think you will ever be able to stop people from not crediting your work. It's just such a big job, A shame really that people don't have the courtesy to credit but thats just the way it is i am afraid :ninja: I think the only positive spin you can take from it is that the pics are such rare and great finds that they want to take all the credit...and hopfully the truth will eventually come out. Nonethless thankyou very much for both your imput into this thread it's been greatly appreciated and i hope the lack of courtesy doesn't distain you from posting some cracking photos of Mandy :heart::wave:

And Blair, I frequently saw that your work is used and it makes me sad too when you are not credited :no: ! You spent such a big time for this forum!

Thanks Edernez! I know, but I just try to let go, sometimes the credit doesn't go straightly to me but it would be nice if those who repost thanked me (or you or whoever find the pics, also if tagged) for the upload.

Totally agree with you, Blair ! It would be great (especially for you, who did so much than me :heart: )! And thanks for your support, Rosewitha :heart: !

Of course but apparently there is no 'topic' at the moment. No big news, we are waiting for the MET to see if she shows up and I would say she will.

Anyone knows at what time it usually starts? Late afternoon or evening?

a while ago i added a shout out to you guys from bellazon on my site:

http://mirandakerrweb.com/?page_id=571

it's a real shame that some of you feel under appreciated :( cause seriously without all of you guys updating and keeping your eyes out for news and pics, i wouldn't have anything to update about a lot of the time. i just want to say thanks so much everyone for your dedication :flower:

a while ago i added a shout out to you guys from bellazon on my site:

http://mirandakerrweb.com/?page_id=571

it's a real shame that some of you feel under appreciated :( cause seriously without all of you guys updating and keeping your eyes out for news and pics, i wouldn't have anything to update about a lot of the time. i just want to say thanks so much everyone for your dedication :flower:

Don't worry, I for myself wasn't referring to you, it happened to me in other cases and with other boards, but everything is fine, I mean if the pics don't belong to me I can't ask for anything, right? So don't worry, everything is ok and settled as regards me! :flower: