Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Btw, from her personal FB page:

"Miranda Kerr Hi Dan Barratt, just letting you personally know this IS me. I've just got up and now heading to a shoot. Sending love all the way from New york. Lots of love Miranda xxx"

http://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?ref=nf...106017126107612

i don't know if i believe that myspace is the real her <_< i've always been suspicious of it

Btw, from her personal FB page:

"Miranda Kerr Hi Dan Barratt, just letting you personally know this IS me. I've just got up and now heading to a shoot. Sending love all the way from New york. Lots of love Miranda xxx"

http://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?ref=nf...106017126107612

i don't know if i believe that myspace is the real her <_< i've always been suspicious of it

I am always quite suspicious too and I believe the my space and twitters with her name are a fake, but this facebook account seems reliable, also because russell james added her among his friend, but it is just my opinion.

A video I've never seen. Very short but VERY cute. We can see that Miranda without make-up is just to die for! She's an angel! :wub::heart::kiss:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">

Guest kalyn
New from VS, credit to michelabella @ lovevsmodels

post-0-0-1446160020-5515_thumb.jpgpost-0-0-1446160020-57097_thumb.jpg

Love it!

These pics remind me of an earlier photoshoot with Miranda, Izabel, Karolina and rest.

Is this the shoot you're thinking of? Miranda's not in the picture, I don't think she was even an angel then, but that's what Miranda's new VS picture reminded me of

post-0-0-1446160020-58753_thumb.jpg