Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

EXCLUSIVE NEWS

Miranda will be appearing on Live entertainment/ interview program Rove Live next Sunday in Melbourne, Australia [3rd August]

you are welcome guys

EXCLUSIVE NEWS

Miranda will be appearing on Live entertainment/ interview program Rove Live next Sunday in Melbourne, Australia [3rd August]

I hope somebody can capture this and the GQ video because my computer isnt letting me watch the GQ one :(

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5012980,00.html

And I'm not sure if this is a different video because my computers isnt letting me watch it either, but if it is somebody should capture it too! Ha

http://publish.vx.roo.com/thedaily/videopl...amp;bitrate=300

:heart:

The GQ video is an ASF file, so it can be played with Windows Media Player and the Daily Telegraph video is an FLV video, so you need an FLV player for that.

You can download the High-Res version of the GQ video and the Daily Telegraph INTERVIEW on the link below:

GQ VIDEO & MIRANDA DAILY TELEGRAPH INTERVIEW (12 MB)

:laugh:

:heart:

^^HAH! Stole the video! NineMSN's security can SUCK IT! Apparently, the FLV file for NineMSN only plays with their own player, so I had to convert the video to AVI. The quality of the original video was super horrible and I couldn't do anything about it, so don't complain! Click and download.

VIDEO: Stars out for fashion week

April 28, 2008: Model Miranda Kerr and fashionista Mischa Barton showed up at Australian Fashion Week's first event this morning.

You might need to D/L the necessary codecs to watch the 3:40 video, so DO IT.

:laugh: