Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

5 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

" DIY Project alumna Lily Aldridge took shots of her friend Miranda Kerr in a Manhattan hotel bedroom while the two were in town for work. Later, Kerr jetted off for a vacation in New Zealand and Orlando Bloom did the honors of acting as photographer. "

Source: rag-bone.com

This is what's driving me insane @Ewciolina.  It seems rag & bone website to be the only one saying this (i kinda don't doubt it cause he did shoot her for the NYT). I know it should be the most credible source, but sources like vogue and others regarding the exhibition talks about it "a rag & bone celebration of the works of Glen Luchford and Frank Lebon" and Luchford's archive includes Miranda's name! It's not a big deal honestly, maybe he did shoot her as well alongside Lily and Orly, and didn't mention to make it sound more "romantic"  I have trust issues now when it comes to photographers names, a lot of names had to be fixed while i was updating the Wikia even though they were based on credible sources (such as stylists, art direction crew..etc). It makes me wonder what other works we can't find because simply we're given wrong photographer names.

On 30/08/2017 at 0:25 AM, Ewciolina said:

OK! AUSTRALIA, 4TH SEPTEMBER 2017

123-a.thumb.png.900a33a4f97e0e5a023e674691686630.png123-b.thumb.png.c1931784093e9bf2d65c25689e919cac.png

Source: Ebook3000

"she would even consider re-teaming with Victoria's Secret on a project or doing a guest modelling spot in one of their upcoming high-profile shows" 

YES YES YES YES YES! LET'S GET IT RANDA! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

14 hours ago, DonSimon said:

"she would even consider re-teaming with Victoria's Secret on a project or doing a guest modelling spot in one of their upcoming high-profile shows" 

YES YES YES YES YES! LET'S GET IT RANDA! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Do you really believe in this article? First of all - it's OK! magazine, second - I wouldn't be surprised if it was for purpose, especially because it's Australian edition and I have an idea who might be this "inside source" (of course Miranda will correct that she didn't give such an interview but she loves VS and wishes the girls good luck :rofl:) . VS show is coming, Angels posted pictures from the fittings so suddenly Randa's team speread such a rumours. As long as VS exists they never collaborated with their ex models. Even if it's true and Miranda finally decided to woke up and save her career - I don't know much about fashion world but I guess having a good agent is a prioritaire. Look at Bella Hadid, I've read that she had the same agent as Gisele and Karlie, even if she doesn't work with this person anymore - she has 5 Vogue covers in September!!!  In next year Miranda will be 35, so good luck, especially that she kept repeating in her interviews that she is focusing on the family and developing her own business. What kind of message is it for big brands? Although 2017 isn't over yet (and I delude myself I'm still waiting for a big surprise) she had only 2 new covers: L'Officiel and Bijin-Hyakka, the rest are reprints. At the beginning I was happy to see her LV editorial shot with Kadel but now it's everywhere :sick:  The same situation happened in 2016 with her session for Elle Spain, shot by Nino Munoz. I've said it many times before but I'm tired of her "secret projects". Why can't she be normal like other models? They post pictures from the backstage, they inform their fans where are they going etc. Now when she travels by private planes even paparazzi have no luck to catch her at the airport. I was hoping that new Kora Organic line will cause more hype, epsecially in magazines beauty section. Nope :smoker: BTW If her wedding dress wasn't from Dior, I doubt that Vogue would be interested to show her preparations.

Ps. I've lost hope to see her "secret projects" from the past years. The funny thing is that even people who worked with her on the set don't want to talk about it and they don't answer my questions on Instagram.

at this point everything about her reviving her career would be such music to my ears. I want editorials, covers and runway shows and it really does suck we can't get that from her anymore. these rumors are such false hope and i'm so bummed. a part of me wants to see her focus on modelling again but a part of me just wants to see her be happy to where she is now. I was so in love with my Miranda-getting-back-with-VS fantasies that I got so psyched reading the article although I was apart confused cause she has constantly stated that she wants to focus on her business so that's why it was sort of a shock for me. ughh. I gotta admit it was pretty a convincing article seeing all the angles they used to produce a logical story but maaaan. :sad:

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

I want editorials, covers and runway shows and it really does suck we can't get that from her anymore. 

These are also my dreams :hug: Each month I occupied Elle Australia, Vogue Australia and Harper's Bazaar Australia Instagram accounts just to find out that we won't see Miranda on upcoming cover. Then I check every possible PDF version. I miss the times when she was a face of Swarovski, Reebok or 7FAM.  I would like to see her in Paris this fall, even as a guest not a model but she supposed to visit China. 

FINALLY! :guitar:

THE EDIT, 7TH SEPTEMBER 2017 ( PREVIEW)

Photographer: Raf Stahelin

" THE LOOK OF NOW "

From the high-neck blouse to the ultra-chic maxi dress, covering up is the new showing off this season. Get a head start on FW17 with the new key pieces and styling ideas showcased by model mogul Miranda Kerr, as she talks about life as a newlywed and her exciting next chapter.

productsBG.thumb.jpg.274eb1c94b4e9762783c6fc74063c111.jpg

Source: net-a-porter.com

3 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

FINALLY! :guitar:

THE EDIT, 7TH SEPTEMBER 2017 ( PREVIEW)

Photographer: Raf Stahelin

" THE LOOK OF NOW "

From the high-neck blouse to the ultra-chic maxi dress, covering up is the new showing off this season. Get a head start on FW17 with the new key pieces and styling ideas showcased by model mogul Miranda Kerr, as she talks about life as a newlywed and her exciting next chapter.

productsBG.thumb.jpg.274eb1c94b4e9762783c6fc74063c111.jpg

Source: net-a-porter.com

hope it's a freaking cover 

On 8/31/2017 at 3:43 PM, DonSimon said:

at this point everything about her reviving her career would be such music to my ears. I want editorials, covers and runway shows and it really does suck we can't get that from her anymore. these rumors are such false hope and i'm so bummed. a part of me wants to see her focus on modelling again but a part of me just wants to see her be happy to where she is now. I was so in love with my Miranda-getting-back-with-VS fantasies that I got so psyched reading the article although I was apart confused cause she has constantly stated that she wants to focus on her business so that's why it was sort of a shock for me. ughh. I gotta admit it was pretty a convincing article seeing all the angles they used to produce a logical story but maaaan. :sad:

Here's to the ones who dream!

After Karlie Kloss, Could Victoria’s Secret Bring More Angels Out of Retirement?

SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 12:59 AM

Once an angel, always an angel—at least that’s the case for Karlie Kloss. After hanging up her wings back in 2015, she announced on Instagram that she would be headed to Shanghai for the brand’s 2017 show. Kloss has kept herself busy in the meantime, pursuing a degree at New York University, launching a YouTube channel, and starting Kode with Klossy, a free summer camp program for teenage girls. While Kloss isn’t the first VS vet to return to the show—Izabel Goulart came back in 2006 after her tenure as a contract face had concluded—the move opens the door for other blast-from-the-past moments. Here, five supermodels we wouldn’t mind seeing rejoin the angel squad for one last walk:

2. Miranda Kerr
Even before she tied the knot with Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel, Miranda Kerr was a multitasking social media master. When the day comes for a live-streamed, interactive show complete with Snap filters, Kerr’s return would be perfect.

source: http://www.vogue.com/article/karlie-kloss-returns-to-victorias-secret-runway-5-more-angels

On 31 August 2017 at 3:46 PM, Ewciolina said:

whK5DxBEf8Q.thumb.jpg.9aafa382583edb87842a26f3e213f61d.jpgPzZZ24foKO4.thumb.jpg.e43ee6154df5b1d15a1f1697c9bf37fe.jpggRNE9GW2Jb4.thumb.jpg.14792a449f7a88b1aac8b58506ac466e.jpg

Source: Miranda's Instagram

Doesn't anybody else think her face looks different? Her cheek apples look really puffy - is it ageing, weight gain or fillers? I'm the same age with a naturally round face the same as Miranda and even my face is not as round as when I was in my 20s but hers is even more rounder.