Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Stunner Miranda Kerr's Aussie break

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

0,,5815635,00.jpg

December 26, 2007 12:00am

TOUTING a Chanel handbag and driving a loaned luxury car, Miranda Kerr was the picture perfect image of a model turned super when she arrived in Sydney this week.

Jetting in from New York in time to spend Christmas with her family, the Victoria's Secret stunner is set to add some serious sex appeal to the sleepy coastal NSW town where she is currently holidaying with her parents and extended family.

While there was no sign of her boyfriend Orlando Bloom, it is rumoured the big screen heart throb could be arriving in Sydney for some summer lovin' with the Aussie beauty this week.

On her arrival into Sydney airport, Kerr was attached to her mobile phone - overheard saying "Baby I wish you were here with me now."

After enjoying some well deserved R and R, the leggy star will toast to her Kerr-rific year alongside the city's A-list at the Oneday event held at Justin Hemmes brand spankin' super-venue Ivy on January 1.

VS has done wonders for, she has become a big deal now with them, good for her I guess and its great to know that VS can still transform models into supermodels. :)

Stunner Miranda Kerr's Aussie break

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

0,,5815635,00.jpg

December 26, 2007 12:00am

TOUTING a Chanel handbag and driving a loaned luxury car, Miranda Kerr was the picture perfect image of a model turned super when she arrived in Sydney this week.

Jetting in from New York in time to spend Christmas with her family, the Victoria's Secret stunner is set to add some serious sex appeal to the sleepy coastal NSW town where she is currently holidaying with her parents and extended family.

While there was no sign of her boyfriend Orlando Bloom, it is rumoured the big screen heart throb could be arriving in Sydney for some summer lovin' with the Aussie beauty this week.

On her arrival into Sydney airport, Kerr was attached to her mobile phone - overheard saying "Baby I wish you were here with me now."

Haha yep, cannot wait for Jan 1st!! It will definately go off!! Did u guys see Mandas sweet ride? [it was the one she loaded her bags into] @ the airport....from memory it's a Lexus SC430...lucky biatch is allz i can say....hehe

Great to have you home Mandz!! :)

hehe even speculation @ the airport...only time will tell lol

hmmm- shit these reporterz do their job though- they do actually know quite a few 'facts'

Haha yep, cannot wait for Jan 1st!! It will definately go off!! Did u guys see Mandas sweet ride? [it was the one she loaded her bags into] @ the airport....from memory it's a Lexus SC430...lucky biatch is allz i can say....hehe

Great to have you home Mandz!! :)

hehe even speculation @ the airport...only time will tell lol

hmmm- shit these reporterz do their job though- they do actually know quite a few 'facts'