Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

idk for her case, it seems that her looQ matters, not her age, thus the child ... debate

What are you talking about? :blink: No matter if she was born in 85 or 83, Miranda is still over the legal limit.

I guarantee you she was born in 1985 and she is 22 right now. Will be 23 on April 20. :yes: :yes:

idk for her case, it seems that her looQ matters, not her age, thus the child ... debate

What are you talking about? :blink: No matter if she was born in 85 or 83, Miranda is still over the legal limit.

I guarantee you she was born in 1985 and she is 22 right now. Will be 23 on April 20. :yes: :yes:

yes sweetandlow is 100% correct its 1985

Where do you know this? :) Someone said it was Rosie HW who said 1983 ;)

her own site says its 1985 and they have said shes 22 a million times on tv and on the victoria's secret site it says 1985 so unless randa herself has lied to the world about it like the orlando thing then im 100% sure its 1985

her own site says its 1985 and they have said shes 22 a million times on tv and on the victoria's secret site it says 1985 so unless randa herself has lied to the world about it like the orlando thing then im 100% sure its 1985

Well, for one thing she says so herself on her myspace page.

She was born in 1983. I don't know which myspace page you're looking at, but her real one (the one she stopped updating in June and is set to private) says she's 15 years old. :) Other than that, she has no myspace. I think Rosie (where I got my info from) above most people should know when her friends birthday is! She even had a joint party with her last year where she turned 20 and Miranda turned 24!

myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=65912243