Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

#MyWomen today is @MirandaKerr - Founder & Managing Director, @KORAOrganics

14565080_568084593374807_9002821944331993088_n.jpg

In 3 words describe who you are?

I’d like to think most people would see me as humble, honest and kind.

Tell me about 3 women who inspire you?

I’m inspired by women in general and find it hard to single out and define three… it could be a woman who delayed her career to be a stay at home mum, a woman who juggles work with motherhood, a single woman who is following her dreams and knows no limitations, a woman who devotes her life to charity to make the lives of others better, or a woman who is now a grandmother and has her life experience etched in her face. I love to listen and hear their views on life, love, politics, anything really that they feel is important and what they’re passionate about. What drives them to do what they do. That's what inspires me.

What has been your most cherished moment in life & what did it teach you about women? 

When I fell pregnant and gave birth to my son… it’s a connection and love that is almost indescribable. The whole process is incredibly empowering, on a physical and emotional level. It taught me that we are the custodians of future generations and to me, that is life’s biggest honor. As women, we have the ability to instill gratitude, forgiveness, kindness and acceptance in our children. It’s very powerful.

What qualities do you admire most in women? 

Our ability to be courageous, selfless, driven and to love unconditionally. 

What advice do you wish you were given as a young woman? 

I was fortunate to have two very strong women in my life, my Mother and my Grandmother, and between them they fostered a sense of security and independence in me. They taught me to work hard and to believe in myself. But on reflection, it would be that it’s OK to say no… I think we’re often so focused on pleasing those around us that we forget to put ourselves first and we can end up feeling depleted. I realise now that to be the best I can be in my personal and professional life, it’s important I take a time out for myself. To set boundaries so I can rest, heal and be present.

Source: @cheyennetozzi Instagram

Not sure if this was reported or not.

Miranda Kerr's security guard is stabbed in the eye and another man is shot at the model's Malibu home

Miranda Kerr's security guard has been stabbed in the eye trying to fight off an intruder at her Malibu home.

The man was attacked by an intruder trying to climb a fence to gain access to the property, where the model lives with her five-year-old son Flynn, at 11.10am on Friday.

Her security guard shot the intruder several times including once in the head.

Both are receiving treatment in a Los Angeles hospital. The security guard was airlifted from the scene by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.  
He was stabbed below the eye but was seen walking on to the LA County Sheriff's Department chopper unaided after the attack.

The intruder, whose condition was described as critical on Friday morning, was seen lying on a stretcher.

He was shot four times and is in a critical condition, LA County Sheriff's Office told DailyMail.com on Friday afternoon.

'Deputies responded to a shots fired call in Malibu. They discovered a security guard had been involved in a physical altercation with an intruder.

'The guard was stabbed in the facial injury and he had minor injuries. He produced a handgun and shot the intruder three to four times in the face and torso.

'Neither the guard nor the intruder has life threatening injuries.'

Police could not confirm whether there was anyone else in the property at the time. The intruder, the spokesman added, will face charges.  

Australian morning show Sunrise reports the man may have been homeless.

The intruder was airlifted separately to a trauma center. Kerr, 33, was not home when Friday's disturbance occurred.

Her fiancé, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel, recently purchased a sprawling mansion for the pair in Brentwood, Los Angeles.  

Earlier this year, she invited Harper's Bazaar Australia in to her 1960s ranch in northern Malibu.  

The Australian model bought the property in 2014 following her split from ex-husband Orlando Bloom.

It comes just a week after Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint and robbed in her luxury apartment in Paris.

Kerr was also in the city at the time to attend Paris Fashion Week. Her representatives did not comment on the incident on Friday.

She has been silent on social media for a week but was spotted leaving Soho House in Malibu on Sunday with friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3839082/Miranda-Kerr-s-security-guard-stabbed-eye-man-shot-model-s-Malibu-home.html