Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

According to Miranda's neighbours she probably moved out and visits her house only from time to time. Maybe that's why both man (because there was another incident on Thursday) tried to get on her property. It's very sad to read that some people accuse her that the whole situation was staged to get more popularity :hmm: How someone can be so cruel?  For me it's simple - if you don't like Miranda (or other celebrity) leave her social media accounts alone. When I read the comments I can't believe that some users might be so creepy, primitive and vulgar. 

2 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

According to Miranda's neighbours she probably moved out and visits her house only from time to time. Maybe that's why both man (because there was another incident on Thursday) tried to get on her property. It's very sad to read that some people accuse her that the whole situation was staged to get more popularity :hmm: How someone can be so cruel?  For me it's simple - if you don't like Miranda (or other celebrity) leave her social media accounts alone. When I read the comments I can't believe that some users might be so creepy, primitive and vulgar. 

who the heck would think of such a thing? staged? these people need to get a life! that is horrible and ignorant thinking. 

Well some people compared incident in Miranda's house to Kim Kardashian's robbery in Paris :idk:  I'm not Kardashians fan, I've noticed haters constantly compare Miranda to Kim :sick:  I'm not going to comment this. I had no idea that Evan also had problems with stalkers. I guess they'll be very careful after the wedding.

1 hour ago, DitaDiamondis said:

She moved out before or after the accident? Is that why the Homeless attacked it? Did she move out to her new home with Evan already? I never read comments anywhere, they are always invalid and hateful from people who need to get a life.

She moved out before the accident. Maybe those men thought her house was empty. The homeless one is well known in that area. Miranda's new house in Brentwood is huge and probably needs a lot of work, especially now when they set a date for their wedding. 

I'm so sad for what happened. If it was a move against an empty house then it sucks but it's better than those sick people wanting to hurt her or her family.

In a better topic, I love her Elle issue ! Both covers are amazing, just as the editorial :heart:

On 20.10.2016 at 8:51 PM, DitaDiamondis said:

There are times where I find her life frightening. Like she's just a model not even a politician, and her teen days were horrifying because of those pedophiles and then these two shooting attackers. God be with her, I hope she's feeling much better now and less traumatized.

Which pedophiles?

I don't know if it's true or just a gossip but few Australian sources claim that:

" Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr is reportedly going back to her roots after a terrifying home invasion at her Malibu mansion left her “shaken” and “fearing for her son’s life”. Sources told New Weekly magazine Kerr is making plans to move back to Sydney as she “no longer feels safe in the house”. A knife-wielding intruder attempted to scale a fence and break into the supermodel’s home on October 14. New Weekly reported that while Kerr loves Malibu, the safety of her five-year-old son, Flynn, was her “top priority”. “She’s making plans to move back to Sydney for at least the next few months. It’s the one place she feels comfortable,” a source told the magazine. And if the invasion wasn’t cause for concern enough, Kerr’s fiance — Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel — has a $2.7 billion fortune that could draw even more unwanted attention. A source told New Weekly Kerr was concerned Speigel’s wealth makes them both “prime targets” for another break-in. The magazine also reported Spiegel, 26, was on-board with the big move. But Kerr’s ex-husband Orlando Bloom, 39, is reportedly concerned about being separated from his son, Flynn. While he understands Kerr is terrified of another break-in, a source told New Weekly he thought she was being “a little overdramatic”.

Miranda Kerr is spotted on October 22nd for the first time since the tragic incident at her Malibu home where an intruder stabbed a guard and then got shot. The Victoria's Secret model was spotted in Brentwood, Ca picking up ice cream with son Flynn.

8f5a051f-ce59-4c80-82d5-711f22a809f8.jpg2cd05e13-02f8-4e43-b62f-bf6cf170a62f.jpgaf95e40f-aa72-4bee-bcd0-49fae87b9919.jpg7a17ffdd-0977-45c8-ab88-a94c7516452f.jpgb060d3c0-3d51-46a8-8529-331852bdbc36.jpge3a2f198-dd66-400f-8cc1-9aa196b7644f.jpg307d3ac7-1f1a-4886-b170-bcd4dc2115a6.jpg1d28242c-2554-4d8b-8c83-86bac5b81ed5.jpgbd827df8-3816-423e-93c7-5e15b89c806d.jpg1d3befa4-2c07-4e6a-a3cf-42572a80a85a.jpg

Source: atlanticopress.pt

BRISBANE MAN CHARGED OVER BRUTAL ATTACK ON MIRANDA KERR'S LA SECURITY GUARD

A Brisbane man has been charged with attempted murder after a security guard was stabbed at the Los Angeles mansion of Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr. Shaun Anthony Haywood, 29, who is also known as Esra, faces up to life in prison if convicted. Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced today that Haywood was charged with attempted murder, aggravated mayhem and assault with a deadly weapon. He is accused of entering Kerr’s property in Malibu, California, on October 14 and slashing a guard’s face with his own knife. The guard shot Haywood three times during the confrontation. Haywood, from Brisbane, allegedly broke into Kerr’s home in Malibu on October 14 to deliver a letter to the supermodel, prosecutors said. Once inside, he was confronted by a security guard, the District Attorney’s news release states. Haywood is scheduled to appear in court later today. Bail has been recommended at more than $1 million. Miranda Kerr, who lives with her five-year-old son Flynn at the home, was not inside at the time of the incident. It was the second time in a week that police had been to Kerr’s mansion responding to a report of an intruder.

Source: womansday.com.au