Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Wow, Ewciolina and Dita. There is no question why this woman remains relevant and resplendent. Just love seeing her work.

I wish she worked more post-22656-0-18894100-1441910627.gif She didn't get any new contract for a long time. I would like to see her in new campaigns - jeans, lingerie. In 2015 she scored only few covers, (unfortunately there was no Vogue among them, although I still hope). It's great that few brands renewed her contract but such a situation has also bad site - Miranda has no chance to develop her skills, she still does and looks the same. It's boring. I'm afraid of what will happen when she finishes her cooperation with Swarovski. She can't jump among butterflies and flowers forever. She's been Reebok's  ambassador for four seasons and they created only one TV spot. Also Clear "doesn't spoil us" with new stuff. What about Wonderbra? I wonder what motivates Randa and her team when they choose potential employers?  When I look at other models threads I'm shocked at how many projects they have. Even veterans. Miranda has own skincare line, books, teaware and jewellery - I'm so happy for her success but I wished she squeezed from fashion world a little more. None of Australian brands hires her as spokesperson - today I read that Qantas chose Hugh Jackman. Even Michael Kors who used to invite Miranda for his big openings, chose Lily Aldridge for one of his campaigns. In October Miranda is going to release few anti-aging products. I wonder if it means new campaign for Kora. And who will be the photographer? Because I've noticed that during her shoot for Royal Albert Chris Colls was replaced by photographer from LA. 

I miss those old good times when every day on her thread was full of news post-22656-0-84198900-1441913493.gif  Plus I miss the time when she wasn't " in charge ", she was a regular model, " a tool " in the hands of the photographer and stylists. Now she has own team and I saw their portfolios, Mr Keough and Mrs Storey do amazing things with other models or celebrities which means it's not their fault that most of the pictures look the same. I guess Miranda is the person who constantly picks a photograph which suits her :atoobie:

I agree with you, this year compared for the year 2013, is pretty much empty. Ever since she left VS and started saying things she needs more opportunities, more time with Flynn, things were going slower by not so slow. I mean it's understandable she needs time with her son, and then started things with I'm in charge and most shoots are at her Malibu home, makes me feel like she's limiting the opportunities she could get. I don't know, i'm trying keep being hopeful for the next remaining months of the year and the very beginning of next year, if things really don't change, I guess that's how she wants things to go. I just want those days when this forum was filled with new stuff every day.

This is why new stuff is so good to see: there's not enough of it. Both of you are right, I think. Her transition to "independence" has not been as smooth as some other models. Maybe it has to do with her sense of the business or her place in it. I don't know. But this shift to fewer brand contracts and tighter control over shoots is of her own choosing, with the results we have seen. It is too bad for her fans.

She's been Reebok's  ambassador for four seasons and they created only one TV spot.

I don't know about other things but Reebok is owned by Adidas and they have kept slowly ruining the brand ever since they acquired it.

So even though Reebok is still a familiar name in sportswear it doesn't get enough of funding and support from its parent company Adidas.

Wow, Ewciolina and Dita. There is no question why this woman remains relevant and resplendent. Just love seeing her work.

I wish she worked more attachicon.gifdevil_smiley_005.gif She didn't get any new contract for a long time. I would like to see her in new campaigns - jeans, lingerie. In 2015 she scored only few covers, (unfortunately there was no Vogue among them, although I still hope). It's great that few brands renewed her contract but such a situation has also bad site - Miranda has no chance to develop her skills, she still does and looks the same. It's boring. I'm afraid of what will happen when she finishes her cooperation with Swarovski. She can't jump among butterflies and flowers forever. She's been Reebok's  ambassador for four seasons and they created only one TV spot. Also Clear "doesn't spoil us" with new stuff. What about Wonderbra? I wonder what motivates Randa and her team when they choose potential employers?  When I look at other models threads I'm shocked at how many projects they have. Even veterans. Miranda has own skincare line, books, teaware and jewellery - I'm so happy for her success but I wished she squeezed from fashion world a little more. None of Australian brands hires her as spokesperson - today I read that Qantas chose Hugh Jackman. Even Michael Kors who used to invite Miranda for his big openings, chose Lily Aldridge for one of his campaigns. In October Miranda is going to release few anti-aging products. I wonder if it means new campaign for Kora. And who will be the photographer? Because I've noticed that during her shoot for Royal Albert Chris Colls was replaced by photographer from LA. 

I miss those old good times when every day on her thread was full of news attachicon.gift2328.gif  Plus I miss the time when she wasn't " in charge ", she was a regular model, " a tool " in the hands of the photographer and stylists. Now she has own team and I saw their portfolios, Mr Keough and Mrs Storey do amazing things with other models or celebrities which means it's not their fault that most of the pictures look the same. I guess Miranda is the person who constantly picks a photograph which suits her :atoobie:

Totally agree with this. I'm a huge fan and overly bias by opinions made by others on Instagram.  People are saying that's shes a fad now and her career is dying because the cutesie era of modelling is over. I love Miranda but yeah her career as a model is declining, she isn't getting much on the fashion world I wish I could've prove those haters wrong but it's the truth. I really dont know whether it's a business choice or career choice but at the end of the day I'll just have to support her on the things that makes her happy yknow