Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Didn't her mother quote in that video that having a famous daughter allowed for her to create her own skincare, but to promote it, 'unfortunately', required being in the spotlight? That kind of seems fishy, when you think they could have easily hopped on a plane and seen their daughter, but nope, she's using the media to reach through to Miranda which is putting herself in the spotlight. 

post-22656-0-40245000-1392193899_thumb.j

Source: @lulusia_nyc Instagram

I think that the reason of problems might be Kora Organics. Maybe Miranda and Therese had a different point of view about the future of the company ? When the Australian media reported that Therese stepped down from the CEO position at Kora Organic ( February 2013 )  - Therese posted a sketch on  her Instagram, where the hen does pangs to her chick - but  she removed it very quickly. Since that time, their relationship is different.

Some people say that last night's episode of Family Confidential was all about Therese and her ambitions.

attachicon.gifff5559c88e0b11e38de712156f482610_8.jpg

Source: @lulusia_nyc Instagram

I think that the reason of problems might be Kora Organics. Maybe Miranda and Therese had a different point of view about the future of the company ? When the Australian media reported that Therese stepped down from the CEO position at Kora Organic ( February 2013 )  - Therese posted a sketch on  her Instagram, where the hen does pangs to her chick - but  she removed it very quickly. Since that time, their relationship is different.

Some people say that last night's episode of Family Confidential was all about Therese and her ambitions.

Yeah! the fact that she stepped down from General manager seemed very weird to me  :idk: it def couldn't be her decision... May be those salty steps of Ms Kelly  :yuckky:

Just download it from putlocker. Click on "continue as free user" and in the next window on the bottom right "download file".

don't click on "Download now" under "Download faster with our downloader"

And of course you can watch it directly on the site itself, just like on YT.

Thank you, Schemer for explain it, I forgot to explain how this link work!

Well, about that show, in my opinion, I think that their drift apart must be about business. And from what I heard on the show, I still don't quite sure if it's all Miranda's intention to do Kora, or it's Therese's ambition, as you can saw and heard on the show that Therese is such an ambitious woman. She had a lot of goals but she got pregnant and married first. 

I do think that her family brought this story up to be in a spotlight again, If I'm not wrong her mother's line will be launch this month. And in the show it does said that you need the fame, so your message will be speak out?

The weird part is I don't think it's a good idea to bring this skeleton in the closet out to the public, and seems like everybody in Miranda's family blame her fame and attack her. 

Well, it's just my opinion so maybe it doesn't make sense or have any logic at all, maybe full of my imagination. lol

I'm confused I%20dont%20know.gif First, Orlando's team hits with information about the separation ( I don't believe in coincidences, Hobbit's premiere was on the way) now this. I was hoping that this documentary will be rather a biography of Miranda. But when I saw " without the endorsement or participation of Miranda Kerr " ........   :ermm:

pedestrian.tv  reports:

" ABC airing a documentary-style, light entertainment program masquerading as a thinly-veiled product endorsement opportunity for mother Therese Kerr's  skincare line. It was also a fame intervention, a desperate outreaching of sorts for an estranged daughter whose considerable fame, beauty and je ne sais quoi have created an effervescent, absent monster out of Gunnedah's most bankable asset. Therese then uncomfortably visited her mother's grave and placed a solitary rose on her tombstone; her sobs amplified above the ambient noise of the restless dead and the director's instructions. Therese occupied a substantial amount of screen time in her daughter's wilful absence, steering the narrative in the direction of her karmic, entrepreneurial ambitions. Once acting as Miranda's momager since winning the Dolly Model Search at the tender age of tween, Therese offered the following - slightly passive aggressive - soundbite concerning the estranged daughter whose career she no longer guides: "The day you think you're better than anybody else will be the day you don't model under our guidance."

Few weeks ago Therese was still responsible for Kora's events and workshops. Now she is the Director of Kerr Allan Organics. You probably noticed that Miranda often speaks about her grandmother but nothing about Therese. In 2012 she celebrated  Mothers Day and John Kerr's birthday on Instagram. In 2013 - nothing, silence.

In 2012 she celebrated  Mothers Day and John Kerr's birthday on Instagram. In 2013 - nothing, silence.

On March 19 2013, Therese's birthday :

"I just arrived home and looks what's waiting for me! 

The most beautiful bunch of flowers from @mirandakerr Flynny and Orlando. How blessed am I? Thank you my darlings xxx gorgeous flowers xxx"

post-76139-0-25029000-1392222700_thumb.j

instagram Therese

We couldn't know what is happening in their life so I think we should stop the speculations :)

In 2012 she celebrated  Mothers Day and John Kerr's birthday on Instagram. In 2013 - nothing, silence.

On March 19 2013, Therese's birthday :

"I just arrived home and looks what's waiting for me! 

The most beautiful bunch of flowers from @mirandakerr Flynny and Orlando. How blessed am I? Thank you my darlings xxx gorgeous flowers xxx"

attachicon.gif301642_613141262033267_1707801820_n.jpg

instagram Therese

We couldn't know what is happening in their life so I think we should stop the speculations :)

But it was almost a year ago. There is no proove that they were sent by Miranda :)  ...... maybe Orlando bought it ;) ( joke ). On Family Confidential they showed Therese's phone and  messages  that Miranda did not answer. Of course there is time difference, work. But it seems that Miranda became independent and she doesn't need care anymore. If everything was fine Miranda would react on Twitter after Family Confidential  was released. She was visited by her cousin during the Christmas and they had so much fun. This same cousin visited her during the U.S. Open. What about Matt ? Maybe her family is too pushy. After death of Chris Miranda pulled away from the people. Maybe it's her way  to deal with problems. 2013 has not been good for her. Maybe she wants to be left alone.

post-22656-0-75602100-1392278583_thumb.j

Source: @yu_ka979 Instagram

post-22656-0-78737600-1392280854_thumb.j

Source: @E_girls_LDHfam Twitter

post-22656-0-92250200-1392298054_thumb.jpost-22656-0-83669100-1392298114_thumb.j

Source: @annponn Instagram

True, we don't know what's happening in their life, but I think this TV Show was a bad idea 'cause now Miranda is seen like " The bad girl who left his family ". It's not cool :/

Exactly.

She is busy now, I believe she'll visit Gunnedah in the future. She always says nice things about this town ( or Australia and Australians ).

post-22656-0-81502600-1392298192_thumb.j

Source: @rubar04 Instagram