Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

ROYAL ALBERT

attachicon.gif6a5c4f64928611e393e312c304b51fd8_8.jpg

Source: @elledecorationru Instagram

wow! Cool. Maybe I'm the one who didn't know but Miranda will be a designer for Royal Albert china not only the ambassador  :woot: Pity they don't have stores in London  :idk:

Try here:

John Lewis Oxford Street

Oxford Street

London

W1A 1EX

United Kingdom

BTW I only gave information that she will be a designer I%20dont%20know.gif

They  ( Royal ALbert ) didn't say anything about being ambassador. She will be promoting only her collection - Miranda Kerr For Royal Albert.

Just download it from putlocker. Click on "continue as free user" and in the next window on the bottom right "download file".

don't click on "Download now" under "Download faster with our downloader"

And of course you can watch it directly on the site itself, just like on YT.

Everyone online, not this site though, are going on about her lingerie quote. She was 13 years old, most people can surely realise she was referring to the fact she wouldn't be modeling lingerie while she was still a minor? The whole controversy that surrounded her winning that competition was mostly because they believed she was too young to be 'sexualised'. That's what I believe anyway, at 13 years old, you don't know what you'll be doing in the future.

At 13 I still wanted to be a Princess and marry someone rich. Now I'm 19 and I don't want to do either. If I looked like Miranda, I would be a lingerie model though.

So many rare pics from her past :ddr:  I made few screencaps but I don't know if it is a good idea to post them here. Anyway, it wasn't so bad ? I mean, no compromising photos or really dirty facts.

Most of people defends Miranda ( even Daily Mail readers, what a surprise  :laugh: ). I think that the interpretation of this documentary depends on the individual sensitivity of each of us. For some people Therese is too ambitious and overprotective ( and maybe that's why Miranda took her life in her own hands ), others say that this story was a disgusting betrayal of Miranda's privacy, people who should protect her - let her down.

I like the part with all rare pictures from Miranda's childhood and beginning of her career. Gunnedah is such a beautiful place. She has her five minutes now and they should respect her choices ( and let her live in her own way). She is a grown woman now. I do not know what to think about the last words said by Therese. Does this mean that no matter what happens Miranda will always be welcomed - or maybe they  blame her fame for the breakdown of relationship ?

I do not understand why can they visit her in the U.S.? Or maybe she does not want to ?

Miranda can be found guilty for some things like calling paps on herself, probably portraying herself like some squeaky-clean person even though I don't think she is.

But I'm on her side here. The whole thing looked like money grabbing plot from family.

They haven't seen her in a year and they resort to having a highly produced TV show to call her out? They aren't capable of buying plane tickets and confronting her in person?

Surely they can afford to. Either it's a big media whoring out from entire family (Miranda included) or they have crossed her in some way so she cut them off.

Something is really fishy here.