Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Wow! I wonder if it is a new photoshoot?!

"@Mirandakerr at Chateau Marmont"

attachicon.gifnxG8BBucvvA.jpg

by Chris Colls

I think it might be a part of this mysterious session ( the same makeup ):

post-22656-0-95357900-1391766986_thumb.jpost-22656-0-45808000-1391767175_thumb.jpost-22656-0-69150300-1391767127_thumb.jpost-22656-0-74823400-1391767096_thumb.j

Source: @chriscolls Instagram

Gisele's editorial for PORTER is quite similar I mean it's like a one day of supermodel's life. Miranda was in Chateau Marmont after her car accident ( March 2013 ). She was shooting there for CLEO Australia with Chris Colls.

:ddr:

"Just wrapped up GQ editorial shoot with photographer Mario Testino at Canoe Studios with my favorite super model & fashion icon, Miranda Kerr. Thrilled I got to spend time with her. Not only is she so beautiful but she has the sweetest spirit and kindest heart. All the best wishes and success to her" 

post-76139-0-35929400-1391770619_thumb.j

instagram jaxseabrooke

Yesterday I noticed  few tags " Miranda Kerr + GQ "  but there were only old pictures from 2010 :idk:

But if Mario Testino was the photographer - the editorial will be gorgeous :woohoo:

FAMOUS MAGAZINE

post-22656-0-86562900-1391773152_thumb.jpost-22656-0-08151100-1391772735_thumb.j

WOMAN'S DAY

post-22656-0-65157600-1391772762_thumb.jpost-22656-0-47982800-1391772783_thumb.j

Source: meangirlsthings.tumblr.com

Oh boy..... Australian gossip magazines and their suspicions........... :rofl:  One of Australian portals constantly writes that  she was dumped by Victoria's Secret and David Jones in 2013. I thought that 2014 already has initiated in all countries ? :) The funny thing is that this journalist still compares Miranda with Jessica Gomes ( to the detriment of Miranda ). Well the same Jessica was called fat by some fashion critics after first show as Ambassador for DJ.

MIRANDA KERR'S FAMILY PUBLIC PLEA

Miranda Kerr's family have made an emotional public plea for the Aussie supermodel to come home, revealing they have not seen their famous daughter or her son Flynn "in over a year." In a small screen "love letter" from Miranda Kerr's mother Therese, father John, brother Matthew and nanna Ann, the Gunnedah-raised clan have used an episode of ABC1's docudrama series, Family Confidential, to expose cracks in their relationship with the former David Jones catwalk star. Therese Kerr, who was sacked by her daughter in her role as the managing director of Miranda's Kora skincare range last year, claims "Miranda's life is so different now (and) she's surrounded by yes people all the time. It's so important for me to be real, to be true, to be who she needs me to be."

Miranda's father John and nanna Ann both despair at the growing distance between the fashionista and their grandchild Flynn, now 3, who they fear is "missing out'' on being close to his Australian family. Mr Kerr tells the program it was Miranda's ex-husband Orlando Bloom who rang him to confirm the A-list couple planned to divorce, after only three years of marriage, with her dad wishing his daughter had married a "nobody" instead. "Not really into movies" before his daughter met and secretly wed Bloom, Mr Kerr revealed how he bonded with the Pirates Of The Caribbean star. "He's into motorbikes so he's got to be nice ... him and I hit it off pretty well." When Bloom rang to talk about the split, Mr Kerr said: "I remember him saying 'we're always going to be family' and that's how we'll treat Orlando, Miranda and Flynn. We're all family." Since the separation - followed by reports Miranda is now dating billionaire James Packer - her family left behind in Australia claim they have not seen her or Flynn in "over a year." In a simple, yet heartfelt dream for his celebrity daughter and grandson, John Kerr says: "What I'd really like to do as a grandad now is teach Flynn how to milk a cow, how to ride a horse, teach him all them (sic) country things." With his fears for her celebrity lifestyle realised, Mr Kerr adds: 'After what I know now I would rather she did just marry a nobody because you really can't get that family time by yourself. I just hope Flynn grows up and he wants to be with his nan and pop."

The episode, to air next Tuesday night from 8pm on ABC1, also lifts the lid on the family's struggles to cope with their daughter's rising fame - and the impact it has had on her brother Matthew especially. He admits he felt "lost" after the family made the decision to move from their country NSW home to Brisbane to help support Miranda in her early modelling days - before she moved to NY at the age of 25. At that time, her parents warned Miranda "the day you think you're better than anyone else is the day you don't model under our guidance....

Her dad sympathises with his son, saying: "How could he ever live up to what Miranda's done?'' While both her mother and brother were given jobs in Miranda's Kora skincare business, they have since parted ways, with Therese creating her own rival line, Divine by Therese Kerr. She admits it's her daughter's profile that has given her "the platform to be able to have a voice'' but the protective mother and grandmother says "it's a double-edged sword." "You have to be in the media to be able to get your message out, but then our little Flynny doesn't know what it's like to walk outside without paparazzi," she said. Her paternal grandmother Ann says she is "worried'' about Miranda. "I miss the baby and I think he's missing out on family, that closeness that we have always had," she said. "It's very nice where they are but nothing like Australia, nothing and I think hopefully Flynn might end up here. We just keep our fingers crossed."

Kerr's father defends his daughter's determination to take control of her life after turning 30. "There were so many people who said 'oh Miranda she used to be this nice little girl who we could get to do anything', whereas now she's like 'you know what, I'm not doing that anymore'." He adds: "I wish she was just a normal, everyday girl, I really do." But it is Miranda's mother Therese who appears to have been hit hardest by the change in circumstances with her daughter and cuts a lonely figure, trying desperately to reconnect with her eldest child. "What I have had to do is let go," Therese says, tearfully "and allow her to be assertive and lead her own life and I guess for any mum that's a little bit challenging sometimes to do that." Their once daily connection appears broken, with Therese filmed sending her daughter sweet texts of encouragement and love - not returned immediately by Miranda. "We have been best friends for most of our life. We used to talk just about every day. I send her messages, just little texts to say 'I love you honey, let your little light shine, my arms are wrapped around you'." Her brother adds: "I'd like to spend more one-on-one time instead of with an entourage of people who we don't really know. I love her to death, I just want to see her more."

The family's anguish comes as Miranda's career has taken another tick upwards, this week signed as the new face of international retail giant, H & M.

A spokeswoman for Miranda said the model "wasn't able to be back in Australia to film this episode due to her busy international work schedule but is grateful to her parents, brother and extended family in Australia for their ongoing support and love. The Kerr family have a special and unique bond and I'm sure this intimate insight will be viewed fondly by all.

Source: m.news.com.au

:ddr:

"Just wrapped up GQ editorial shoot with photographer Mario Testino at Canoe Studios with my favorite super model & fashion icon, Miranda Kerr. Thrilled I got to spend time with her. Not only is she so beautiful but she has the sweetest spirit and kindest heart. All the best wishes and success to her" 

attachicon.gife534ed708f6d11e3a2410e9c1fc993e2_8.jpg

instagram jaxseabrooke

Oh!!! really love the fact that Miranda has a lot of editorials now! That's reallyawesome. Everyone wants Randa  :clap:  :clap: Go, girl! :wub2:

Just wrapped up GQ editorial shoot with photographer Mario Testino

Great News!

MIRANDA KERR'S FAMILY PUBLIC PLEA

Fascinating article, thanks.  It is pretty sad too.  Maybe this is part of the problem:

While both her mother and brother were given jobs in Miranda's Kora skincare business, they have since parted ways, with Therese creating her own rival line, Divine by Therese Kerr.

I think this rift in the family is not all Miranda's fault.  Reading the article it became clear that Miranda was not involved in the show because this does not make her look good.

Maybe she should take a break, and go to see her family for some time. Miranda had a difficult year, emotionally, so it was for her family too and maybe it could be really good for her to be with her family. Just together, nothing more, nothing less.

After all she " doesn't need " money and I guess a little break is needed. We don't really know what happens and especially we can't decide what happens in their lives, but sure, I want the best for them.

Just a question, when Therese says " Yes people " what does it mean ?

Maybe she should take a break, and go to see her family for some time. Miranda had a difficult year, emotionally, so it was for her family too and maybe it could be really good for her to be with her family. Just together, nothing more, nothing less.

After all she " doesn't need " money and I guess a little break is needed. We don't really know what happens and especially we can't decide what happens in their lives, but sure, I want the best for them.

Just a question, when Therese says " Yes people " what does it mean ?

In interview for HARPER'S BAZAAR Australia Miranda said:

"  ' It’s difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it’s on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly. Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it’s important to be united.'  The Australian beauty also revealed that her split from Orlando means she won't be taking a trip Down Under for the festive season this year, because she needs to look after Flynn while her actor ex works hard on his Broadway play Romeo & Juliet. "

" Yes people " -  I think Therese was talking about positive people who have the same goal as Miranda, they support her and share the same passions. .

" Yes people " -  I think Therese was talking about positive people who have the same goal as Miranda, they support her and share the same passions. .

I know what you mean, which means that there would be nobody to say " Calm down " or " Don't do that " or something like that. So when Therese is speaking about Yes People, does it mean that she would be " manipulated " ? ( I know it's a bit extreme but I didn't find others words lol )

It's a sad situation :/

Goodness...talk about dragging your private business through the mud.

Never understood why people feel like they have to tell the world about their business. The KardAshian era. What does it achieve, other than generate pointless negative publicity for someone who has had major changes in her life recently.

MIRANDA KERR PARTNERS WITH ROYAL ALBERT

post-22656-0-72763700-1391806671_thumb.j

Royal Albert is entering a partnership with supermodel Miranda Kerr. The new collection will include a fine bone china tea set and giftware. "I'm excited about designing my first collection and have taken inspiration from my love of nature, the color palate of my garden, my travels throughout the world and fond memories spent sipping tea from my grandmother's own Royal Albert tea set that had been passed down to her," said Kerr. The new collection will make its debut at the April New York Tabletop Market, scheduled for April 22-25.

Source: giftsanddec.com