Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

New launch event as ambassador ( ShopStyle ), new campaigns ( H&M, Clear ( now globally ), Ochirly , Swarovski Spring 2014 ), new collaboration ( Royal Albert ) - all we need now is a huge editorial ( or few ) and prestigious cover. And of course this mysterious fragrance campaign would be welcome  :thumbsup:

New launch event as ambassador ( ShopStyle ), new campaigns ( H&M, Clear ( now globally ), Ochirly , Swarovski Spring 2014 ), new collaboration ( Royal Albert ) - all we need now is a huge editorial ( or few ) and prestigious cover. And of course this mysterious fragrance campaign would be welcome  :thumbsup:

I'm sooo impatient about all these projects!!!!  :Angel:  :grouphug:   :fun:

First Look: Miranda Kerr Launches H&M Australia

post-76139-0-60684000-1391525316_thumb.j

Yep they're pulling out the big guns. Just incase you haven't heard:H&M is coming to Australia, and is all set to launch this March(!!) in Melbourne. If you're a fan of cool clothes, and money in your pocket, that's probably music to your ears.

As one of the leaders in the high street space, H&M has access to the best of the best when it comes to modelling talent. Last year, the retail giant tapped Gisele Bündchen for its global campaign, and this year, a new but familiar face of the campaign commemorates H&M's debut Down Under. Miranda Kerr has been announced as the face of H&M's global campaign, with the full photo shoot to be revealed in March 2014. Exciting, right? While you wait for the full campaign to land online, here's a behind-the-scenes glimpse at Miranda Kerr doing her thang for H&M.

fabsugar.com.au

attachicon.gif45555b6c8ddf11e3bcd612e10e870195_8.jpg

Source: @mirandakerrru Instagram

My community's Insta :Angel:  Ugh, the quality is really awful, we'll try to fix this problem. 

Full pic:

attachicon.gifmkru.jpg

Do you know any details about that picture ? How old was she ?

I have no idea, sorry. Hope we'll get more info, 'cause I've just found this photo again, but here: 

www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/family-confidential/#episode/DO1306H002S00

I think, there will be some throwback moments, so there is a chance to know more about this photo :)

Btw, I hope to get this episode asap (after it's premiere or even online) & upload it to YouTube. 

As far as I know, Therese will guest-star in this episode.

P.S: sorry for my English  :blush: