Bellazon

Everything About Her

lisa-1

Not to be rude here, but I'm going to point out something. English is the universal language on this forum, and while she may be predominently a french actress I will not watch a video clip in a language I do not speak, or understand. It's quite hard to base judgement upon one video, and its even harder to judge acting ability when you don't understand the content. So in my personal opinion I would avoid clips in spanish, english, russian, german etc... Stick with english as it's a fair given that most of the people on this forum are english speaking, (though it may not be their main language they have proven they can speak and understand it to some degree simply by being on this forum)

So while she may have been brilliant in her french clips I'm going to vote based on her english clips, and if her crowning achievement was 'The World is not Enough' I'm not impressed.

I missed the last round, but I think Sophie is a very good actress personlly :yes: and I like watching things in other languages :laugh: and I like watching silent movies as well :) . For me if I don't understand the language then the acting [emotions and such] is all I have to go on, so it seems even easier to me rather than harder :idk: . But to each their own :) .

Amazing Gisele pictures :yes: !

And her abs are very long and flexible :nicole: !