Bellazon

New Moon

Liz_twilighter

• 1 month later...

Ophelia, you're not going to believe this :| But I loved the movie...

I can't believe it myself I thought it would be just a little bit better than twilight...but I like it just a tiny little bit less than the book.

Everything was perfect, almost every line from the book was in the movie(how can I not like it after this? :cain: ), the acting was...well maybe not perfect but pretty good(especially Kristen), the merging between different scenes, the special effects everything...

And honestly, I liked the Volturi part more than in the book....at least in the movie there was action :ermm:

I saw it last night, and I will list what I liked and didn't.

What I hated (Good news is always better last)

1. Robert P: has not learned to act any better at all. It was nauseating watching him try to move his face out of that bloody scowl. I found myself laughing at him when he kissed her goodbye. Thank the gods that he was not in it very much. He will never be Edward to me.

2. Kristen: breathes heavily alot. That's about it. But Bella is supposed to be an empty character so I can't hate her way to much.

3. They jumped around so much in a very annoying way. I was feeling dizzy.

Things that were good. (woot)

1. Taylor: My gods did he grow up so much.Not just his body, but his acting was superb. He really put the other 2 to shame. To me, he is Jacob from the books.

2. Victoria: PERFECT! Everything I pictured and more. I am ready to write hate filled letters to those replacing her in the next one. (So glad they changed her hair color, she looked so much more devious)

3. Loved the directing much better this time around.

4. Was happy with the way Bella saw Edward when she was stupid.

5. There was awesome chemistry between Taylor and Kristen, totally showed that Rob and Kristen had like none lmfao!

Overall. The movie was MUCH better then Twilight, I did not have any screaming stupid fans in my theater or I would have left. Uber fans ruin everything lol.

In the books I was always Team Edward, but with these movies, I have gladly left that messy haired dude for Team Jacob. :drool:

My favorite scene in the movie was with Victoria battling the wolves. How they came straight toward her, and she boldly stares them down. Awesome! So sad they are replacing Rachelle. Not only is she beautiful, a great actress, but way perfect for the role. Makes me sad :cry: Will have a hard time going to the theater knowing she is not going to be in it. Sorry for the off topicness! Anyway loved the move. Team Edward in the books, and Team Jacob in the movie too. Noticed a lot of chemistry between Jacob, and Bella. Whereas her with Edward is really painful to watch lol.

glad i'm not the only one who is totally team edward in the books but team jacob in the movies! i noticed more chemistry for bella and jacob, too... but i also kind of feel that way in the books, too. bella and edward's relationship is so dysfunctional and bella and jacob is so much more healthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...