Bellazon

New Moon

Liz_twilighter

I don't think it's ok.

I don't like where Jacob's standing. It's more like Eclipse Poster.

Also, Kristen Stewart doesn't look ok fro Bella. Bella was crazy and Kristen doesn't look like that.

oh for once we agree. Kristen looks all calm and ok. I wanted to see grief and a haggard appearance. This poster needs some serious work lol

Yeah, where 's crazy Bella?

I saw the video and I 'm like this: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I honestly can't wait, it already looks way better than twilight. The director was already talking about a few "different" scenes w/ laurent. I wonder how its going to look all played out.

I still can't get over Taylor ripped body. He is so dedicated to the movie, its great to see that in such a young actor.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/3...html#id=1612947

it looks great so far, i just hope they clean up the "wolf" effects, or should i say jake :laugh:

OMG I love the birthday scene :woot: I just wished that Robertt would play it with more pain after he pushes Jasper :pinch:

And Taylor is great :D I don't mind a lot that they messed with the scene with Laurent though :ermm:

oh and the beggining is stupid - like edward doesn't know that it's Bellas birthday :banghead:

but the movie looks way BETTER than twilight :hehe:

Kirsten plays the role actually pretty good. though I would like it more if she would have dark bruises under her eyes :cain:

I'm very excited for the new movie! It looks a lot better! Honestly, the first movie was a bit boring in some scenes. At least that is my opinion :) The werewolves look freaking awesome! Hoping they release it sooner then November...Can't wait!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/3...html#id=1612947

it looks great so far, i just hope they clean up the "wolf" effects, or should i say jake :laugh:

Thank you for posting :heart: ,I think it looks great,I loved the way Jacob turned into a wolf in front of her,it cuts out her being stupid and not able to figure it out for 1/2 an hour. My only complaint is in the book during the birthday scene after Edward attacks Jasper she looks up into 6 hungry vampires faces but in that scene in looks like they are just standing around. <_<

I liked the trailer! Jacob is a bit hot! lol The only was that the wolf looked too cartoonish for my likings! I want it to look more real. :p

yeah he was :woot: I think they're going to edit it still - they were just hurrying to put out a thrailer as fast as they could for the MTV awards :p

I liked the trailer! Jacob is a bit hot! lol The only was that the wolf looked too cartoonish for my likings! I want it to look more real. :p

yeah he was :woot: I think they're going to edit it still - they were just hurrying to put out a thrailer as fast as they could for the MTV awards :p

I hope so. :p

Some news!

Oops!

bellathongkristenstewar.jpg

Michael Sheen Interview by Empire on Being Aro in New Moon

June 3, 2009

Michael Sheen Aro Michael Sheen, who plays Volturi leader Aro in New Moon, was interviewed by Empire Magazine, and he chats a bit about what it was like to work on the set of the movie–

“It was quite intimidating being on the set with so many young, beautiful people. That was quite extraordinary being the old, ugly one amongst loads of young, beautiful ones. It’s not something I’m used to really. Not because I’m young and beautiful but usually there’s loads of old, ugly people around me. It was quite encouraging to see how Robert and Kristin are committed to it, how much they put into it and how serious they are about it. They don’t take it lightly at all so that was great to see.”

Tell me if you want videos with: Ashley Greene gives autographs to Italy and an actress from MTV awards talk about Kristen.

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

June 3, 2009

Eclipse PosterDespite reports that Eclipse will begin filming in August, no exact date is set in stone yet. The filming schedule is “still being drafted” according to Lainey Gossip. Also according to Lainey, the following characters have been added to the casting process–

* Maria-”Maria found Jasper during the Southern vampire wars. At this point, Jasper was a major in the Confederate Army, and Maria was looking for humans that she could turn to vampires to create a newborn army, using the idea pioneered by Benito. After turning Jasper, she found that he was extremely useful to her, because he was able to control the emotions of the vampires around him, and make them work together. In Eclipse, Maria is described as a tiny brunette with a soft and musical voice that has a tendency to be sharp. She was able to control her thirst, though she still preyed humans’ blood. ” [1]

* Bree-”Bree was created by Victoria as part of her newborn vampire army to avenge James’ death. She never saw Victoria, as her “assistant”, Riley, was the one who told the newborns what to do. Bree was described as beautiful and slender with short dark hair to her chin and glowing blood red eyes. She was also very young, around the age of 15 and the height was around 5′1″ and 5′3″. When she screams Bree has a high, shrill voice. [2]

* Royce King–”Royce King II was a human who lived during the time of the Great Depression. He was engaged to Rosalie Hale for a short period of time before being killed by her. He is perceived as being quite out-spoken but is liked by Rosalie because of her vanity.” [3]

Paramore Says No to New Moon Soundtrack

June 3, 2009

In news sure to disappoint fans of the Twilight soundtrack, Paramore has told Billboard that they don’t think they’re interested in appearing on the New Moon soundtrack. According to Paramore drummer Zac Farro,

Speaking to Billboard, the 18-year-old who celebrates his 19th birthday tomorrow, revealed: “It was really fun to be a part of that, and great exposure, but I think Twilight was it for us. We don’t want to seem like we’re trying to get in every single movie they put out.” He adds: “We don’t want to be, like, the vampire house band.”

Paramore was up for an MTV Movie Award this weekend for the song “Decode” from the Twilight soundtrack, but they lost out to Miley Cyrus and her Hannah Montana movie. (ΜΗΝ ΜΟΥ ΤΟ ΘΥΜΙΖΕΤΕ!)

newmoontwilightbluetintg.jpg