Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

SS 11 campaigns are pouring in but yet no frankie. I'm dying to know which campaign he's in

i know i'm checking model.com everyday and i see everyone but him -_-

there's not even a hint as to for what brand the campaign is for,the guessing is killing me lol

er.. hi everyone.. i am new here, so.. i hope everyone can teach me the ropes around here. :)

I think francisco lachowski is a wonderful model, has superbly high potential of being worlds top 10. :D

This is my first post here so... yeah. Anyone knows abt lachowski's 2011 official schedule?

Can anyone provide a link to his FB account?

There are multiple accounts and it's hard to determine which is the real one >3<. Please and thank you in advance if possible!

er.. hi everyone.. i am new here, so.. i hope everyone can teach me the ropes around here. :)

I think francisco lachowski is a wonderful model, has superbly high potential of being worlds top 10. :D

This is my first post here so... yeah. Anyone knows abt lachowski's 2011 official schedule?

Welcome to both of you! :wave: By reviewing posts on previous pages, you can get helpful information and enjoy the great pics posted by hardworking and dedicated fans of Francisco. Both of you should check out riviera's post #3963 on the previous page for Chico's FB page. i

francisco is in the john galliano look book

there are load of pics so it wil take awhile to upload all of them

but heres one to start

This really reminds me of his FW 10/11 DSquared2 look. Minus, the blood, of course.

I think it's the beanie.

He looks absolutely mouth-watering, as per usual. :drool:

There are multiple accounts and it's hard to determine which is the real one >3<. Please and thank you in advance if possible!

Welcome to both of you! :wave: By reviewing posts on previous pages, you can get helpful information and enjoy the great pics posted by hardworking and dedicated fans of Francisco. Both of you should check out riviera's post #3963 on the previous page for Chico's FB page. i

Thank you, thank you <3. It's good to be here! This site is very organised, which I think lacks in many others, so there's a reason to stay xD.

To keep on topic, thanks for the advice and the reference to Riviera's post, much appreciated.

What do you like most about him?

[EDIT] I just checked out the FB page and noticed that I've already become a fan /o/.

Aha, thank you... :) already did... and yeah, i've been reading alot on this site and lachowski happens to be a superb model. I wonder if he'll be in any runways for the coming days?

little miss sunshine thanks for posting the full spread, it was so much i wasn't gonna make it lol

as for francisco's schedule ...it's safe to say he do paris and milan fashion week,he probably won't be at rio fashion,he'll do sao paulo instead

we also have to see this new major campaign of his,he was opted for 4 others so lets hope he got those too

little miss sunshine thanks for posting the full spread, it was so much i wasn't gonna make it lol

as for francisco's schedule ...it's safe to say he do paris and milan fashion week,he probably won't be at rio fashion,he'll do sao paulo instead

we also have to see this new major campaign of his,he was opted for 4 others so lets hope he got those too

Ah, i see... Just a passing thought, do you guys actually go for the fashion show? am sure there are some invited ones and some open to public right? Now its paris fashion week, will he be doing all the shows? :o

Ah, i see... Just a passing thought, do you guys actually go for the fashion show? am sure there are some invited ones and some open to public right? Now its paris fashion week, will he be doing all the shows?

dude/girl i wish i could attend a fashion show lol even with public fashion shows you need friends in high places to get in ( or so i'm told)

it's my dream to attend one though who know's maybe someday i'll get lucky.

but in all seriousness francisco most likely won't do all shows ..that's a whole lot of shows he'd have to do.

what usually do,i look at the previous seasons and the shows he walked then and based on that i pretty much guess what shows he may do.

same thing with look books, he's done the look book for love moschino , so there's a good chance he may walk for moschino

he walked for dsquared and galliano for ..i think 3 seasons atleast so those are also good options as they to tend to use the same models for a few seasons

and i always ask around to see who he might be walking for

that just how i do it though, i'm no fashion expert but in order to keep track of frankie you gotta learn stuff lol

Ah, i see... Just a passing thought, do you guys actually go for the fashion show? am sure there are some invited ones and some open to public right? Now its paris fashion week, will he be doing all the shows?

dude/girl i wish i could attend a fashion show lol even with public fashion shows you need friends in high places to get in ( or so i'm told)

it's my dream to attend one though who know's maybe someday i'll get lucky.

but in all seriousness francisco most likely won't do all shows ..that's a whole lot of shows he'd have to do.

what usually do,i look at the previous seasons and the shows he walked then and based on that i pretty much guess what shows he may do.

same thing with look books, he's done the look book for love moschino , so there's a good chance he may walk for moschino

he walked for dsquared and galliano for ..i think 3 seasons atleast so those are also good options as they to tend to use the same models for a few seasons

and i always ask around to see who he might be walking for

that just how i do it though, i'm no fashion expert but in order to keep track of frankie you gotta learn stuff lol

But IF its a public fashion show,NO INVITATION, it would mean ANYONE can walk in and watch isnt it? Of course, dress superb. My dream is to go in and watch one with lachowski in it. :D Would die to see the recent runway shows on youtube.. but its either i get lost in em or it just would load.

francisco is in the john galliano look book

there are load of pics so it wil take awhile to upload all of them

but heres one to start

wooo so many pictures of Fran these past days (not complaining though haha) He looks great :D

I actually got confused which is which and which are the later ones. :( Would anyone explain to me what are the RECENT jobs lachowski did? :o