Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

i'm probably one of the only ppl there but i hate those covers ...

really you get 3 of the hottest brazilian boys out there on your magazine and you photoshop,airbrush the hell out of them ? :/

with arthur,francisco and marlon it should be epic hotness but the photo shop just blows it (but the boys are all mad sexy though)

oh and francisco is in the new V man issue ,brb posting the pic

V Magazine - The Discovery Issue - V#69

post-34755-0-1446015736-63392_thumb.jpg

Victor Demarchelier

posted by HeatherHazzan @ TFS

really you get 3 of the hottest brazilian boys out there on your magazine and you photoshop,airbrush the hell out of them ? :/

with arthur,francisco and marlon it should be epic hotness but the photo shop just blows it (but the boys are all mad sexy though)

I totally agree with you, riviera :yes: The photo shopping makes them look like poor quality figurines in a Wax Museum. I especially hate what they did to River; sensual pubes shot ..NOT! :ninja:

I completely get what you and Maui and saying riv. I think, for myself anyway, I was so initially struck by the fact that are fav brasil boys got a cover and were in the same magazine (something we have been hoping for for a while now) that I initially overlooked the terrible photoshopping. But they seriously did a poor job. The lipstick they put on marlon was an unfortunate mess.

yea i totally see what your saying riv i guess we were all blinded by chicos hotness that we didn't notice the bad photoshopping lol and thanks for posting the pics and eeeeww chico needs to shave his facial hair cuz he looks even more like my cousin with facial hair lol i don't think i can look at chico or my cousin the same way again hahaha