ewell666

post-34755-0-1446015716-91837_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015716-94586_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015716-98218_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015717-0387_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015717-04635_thumb.jpg

post-34755-0-1446015717-05361_thumb.jpg

some were already posted but here is the whole set i think

on the card one can read that he's 1,89m.I thought he was like 1,92m..

i think also think he's 1,92 cm i saw that posted on made in brazil's twitter a girl asked how tall chico is and the reply was 1,92

hello everyone me again i kept talkin with chico and he sends every girl a kiss and every guy a hug here on BZ

this was his message:Thank you warn them and please send a kiss to the girls and a hug for all the boys

Oh, and i guess i forgot to answer you about the fan page ... I have no idea what happened, I don't run that page

You don't bother me at all, don't worry =)

lying is not nice.i'm friend with him on facebook and he told me what really happend,the tru is that somebody hacked his facebook and deleted the fan page.and after that send his sister a massage with apology and give her a new paswords of facebook.after that francisco change his paswords and privacy settings.at first he didn't know what reallly happend whit fan page,but yesterday he find out from his sister.he was thinking that admin or facebook daleted page,but then his sister told him that the hacker was the one who deleted the page.

btw he's going in brazil this week

one more time people,plss don't share lies

Stefan has provided me with satisfactory verification that she is Francisco's friend, and that this explanation from Chico regarding his deleted FB page is authentic. Thank you, stefan! (Y)

Let us now re-focus our posts on Francisco's modeling career.

it's too bad there is not more new pix of Chico coz the past couple of days have been really awful to me.i was sent to the hospital for a digestive haemorrhage,had a battery of test for a whole day and chances are I'll come back to the hospital next week.Basically I'm kinda down

Awww, hang in there! I hope you feel better! :heart:

it's too bad there is not more new pix of Chico coz the past couple of days have been really awful to me.i was sent to the hospital for a digestive haemorrhage,had a battery of test for a whole day and chances are I'll come back to the hospital next week.Basically I'm kinda down

Awww, hang in there! I hope you feel better! :heart:

thanx

I do start feeling better but it's baby steps really