Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Yeah what happened to his Facebook page?

His Chico Lachowski account's privacy settings were also changed.

i didn't know about that privacy settings,but i know one thing fan page can be deleted only by admin of page,so page was deleted by one of admins or by him if he is admin

Yeah what happened to his Facebook page?

His Chico Lachowski account's privacy settings were also changed.

i didn't know about that privacy settings,but i know one thingfan pagge can be deleted only by admin of page,so page was deleted by one of admins or by him if he is admin

Yeah ..

I wonder what happened..

yesterday it was still up and running..

i remember that same thing happened this summmer to marlon teixeira facebook fan page.

Did it ever go up again?

no,it can't be returned again,when you delete fan page,you can't return it.i know it,because i made in one fan page year ago,and when i deleted it i couldn't return it back.also that marlon fan page was deleted,and 2 month ago someone made the new fan page.so now we can just said goodbay to chico's fan page,because it can't be returned again :(

i only wondering was he the one who deleted the page or was it somebody else

i remember that same thing happened this summmer to marlon teixeira facebook fan page.

Did it ever go up again?

no,it can't be returned again,when you delete fan page,you can't return it.i know it,because i made in one fan page year ago,and when i deleted it i couldn't return it back.also that marlon fan page was deleted,and 2 month ago someone made the new fan page.so now we can just said goodbay to chico's fan page,because it can't be returned again :(

Awwwh noooo :( this is horrible.

I wonder what happened..

awww chico changed his privacy settings on his fb this sucks why chico why must you do this to us!!! wait i think i have a pretty good idea as to why chico put his facebook on private ok you guys know how you can change your fb profile and upgrade it to the new one well the new one is waaay diffrent the pictures can be viewed from the profile like you can see the pictures right there i think thats why but i dont see why he has to hide them i mean its not like he's doing something really bad but at the same time i know he wants his privacy and theres always that one person who doesnt know the meaning of respect and will post his personal photos

awww chico changed his privacy settings on his fb this sucks why chico why must you do this to us!!! wait i think i have a pretty good idea as to why chico put his facebook on private ok you guys know how you can change your fb profile and upgrade it to the new one well the new one is waaay diffrent the pictures can be viewed from the profile like you can see the pictures right there i think thats why but i dont see why he has to hide them i mean its not like he's doing something really bad but at the same time i know he wants his privacy and theres always that one person who doesnt know the meaning of respect and will post his personal photos

Yeah it made me sad :(

but he also completely got rid of his fan page.