Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Let's get back on topic -----> Francisco's modeling career. Unless you have specific and direct evidence that you can PM me regarding this issue about the disappearance of Francisco's FB page, statements alleging to be explanations from Chico himself must NOT be posted. Send the PM with the evidence from Francisco or his legitimate representative, and I will verify. Please do NOT post such statements until you have received confirmation from me. Unconfirmed statements will be immediately deleted.

stefan are you sure thats what happened cuz if what your telling is the truth well then i feel stupid for getting all happy and the person that posted that saying she so called knew frankie well then thats just mean lying to us and getting our hopes up but anyways thanks for clearing things up =)

stefan are you sure thats what happened cuz if what your telling is the truth well then i feel stupid for getting all happy and the person that posted that saying she so called knew frankie well then thats just mean lying to us and getting our hopes up but anyways thanks for clearing things up =)

100%.and if you want,i can print screen our chat and post a image,is not a problem

^

yea but it just sucks that it had to come to this chico making his fb private,and people lying to us.You know i don't blame chico for changing his fb privacy settings because i would too i mean im sure he would do anything to get closer to his fans and to get to know us but some people just have to cross the line and ruin it for everyone else by posting his private pics and hacking into his accunt i mean what does that even get you i'll tell you what nothing just francisco probably getting sick of his fans...anyways my point is people need to stop doing these things because pretty soon chico is going to get tired of this and get very upset and he'll probably really think we're some couple of crazy nutballs.

^

yea but it just sucks that it had to come to this chico making his fb private,and people lying to us.You know i don't blame chico for changing his fb privacy settings because i would too i mean im sure he would do anything to get closer to his fans and to get to know us but some people just have to cross the line and ruin it for everyone else by posting his private pics and hacking into his accunt i mean what does that even get you i'll tell you what nothing just francisco probably getting sick of his fans...anyways my point is people need to stop doing these things because pretty soon chico is going to get tired of this and get very upset and he'll probably really think we're some couple of crazy nutballs.

I don't think so, he seems so nice and easy going (at least I would hope so) I think hes smart enough to know that there are Idi*ts out there, doing dumb stuff, I would think he still knows that his true fans really do appreciate him, I don't think he would be ever upset with his true fans.

^

yea you right peter but you know what call me crazy but sometimes i feel like the people here on BZ are his true fans because we see his private photos but we know better than to post them and some of us have been here since the beginning of his modeling carreer well i got here 1 year later lol but still you know what i mean

^

My 2 cents about it : I don't think that's a fan of his who hacked into his facebook.To hack his facebook one has to know his email address,and I don't think that his fans got his email add really.Second of all,about his facebook password,the hacker must be rather close personally to Chico to guess it or Chico may have logged on fb on the hacker's computer.There are free softwares on the net that can retrieve any passwords typed on a computer.So basically I wouldn't surprised that the hacker is someone rather close to Chico.It cannot be a fan.

Let's get back on topic -----> Francisco's modeling career. Unless you have specific and direct evidence that you can PM me regarding this issue about the disappearance of Francisco's FB page, statements alleging to be explanations from Chico himself must NOT be posted. Send the PM with the evidence from Francisco or his legitimate representative, and I will verify. Please do NOT post such statements until you have received confirmation from me. Unconfirmed statements will be immediately deleted.

To add my 2 cents,one of the creators of the facebook fan page, the people at vanity teen have e-mailed me about the whole facebook thing

So when i get a reply i'll PM that to Mauikane first and if he feels it is important enough to post then i will do so.

weird all of this ...