Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

ONTD always hates on chico when there a post about him lol

mostly because you have ppl who think he looks like a little kid that or he is overrated as a model (aka they think he gets work he doesn't deserve)

chico can work a camera like no other,has a great walk, is fun en can be versatile in his looks

i mean even if one doesn't like francisco you'd have to admit francisco is one hell of a good looking guy indeed one of the most gorgeous guys ever

and there's this guy that always says nasty stuff about him so yeah ...haters gonna hate

EDIT

oooohhh beautiful at cavalli,i love those suits esp the first one

and cute at morello

ONTD always hates on chico when there a post about him lol

mostly because you have ppl who think he looks like a little kid that or he is overrated as a model (aka they think he gets work he doesn't deserve)

chico can work a camera like no other,has great walk, is fun en can be versatile in his looks

i mean even if one doesn't like francisco you'd have to admit francisco is one hell of a good looking guy indeed one of the most gorgeous guys ever

and there's this guy that always says nasty stuff about him so yeah ...haters gonna hate

i don't get it either but what is really mind boggling is when people say he's washed up as in his career is over

francisco is set have a great year when it comes to his career so when i read stuff like that it just makes me laugh

ONTD can be strange place sometimes ..with taste in men i'll never understand

another one of fran at roberto cavalli

Firstly, he looks great at cavalli. Is it posssible that francisco gets better-looking as each show comes out?

Anyway I have never properly been on ONTD, I've only just read links there so I can't fully judge but from what I can gather, they seriously need to calm down. Saying chick is unattractive etc. Whatever. Each to his own but saying that his career will fizzle out is completely baseless. Francisco can model his tush off as we have seen, he has one of the most fantastic walks and he's clearly a casting director's darling. Haters can hate but some things are really uncalled for.

wu08cm.jpg

Hey there !!

I just discovered Francisco as one of my new favorites, it was love on the first sight :laugh:

He seriously is one of the most handsome and beatiful guys I've ever seen :wub:

I just wanna declare myself as a new fan & I hope I can join here ;)