Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

chico for Tarzan even though he looks like a doctor ..he can come give me a physical any day haha

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq18/Dr...untitledhrr.jpg

here's another one it looks like he's checking out this girls breast lol naughty naughty chico lol

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq18/Dr..._CuTiE13/ji.jpg

EDIT:aaaah Sissouille you beat me to the punch haha

GUYS LOOK :D

fordmodels :

Cleared a lot of work out of the way and will begin editing the Francisco Lachowski interview tomorrow. Sorry for taking so damn long.

fordmodels:

All good, fam, on the Chico part. Mad busy over here. Editorial got me drowning like the shows did. You're gonna love the interview!

hahah ninja chico i dont know why but these pictures are making me see chico like a little kid first the teddy and the blanket and now him tying to act like a fighter lol

oh and im guessing the point of these pictures are to wash your hands and be clean so you wont get sick that's why chico has that doctor mask thingy and his kung fu moves are representing him fighting bacteria or a disease..do i make sense? lol

hahah ninja chico i dont know why but these pictures are making me see chico like a little kid first the teddy and the blanket and now him tying to act like a fighter lol

oh and im guessing the point of these pictures are to wash your hands and be clean so you wont get sick that's why chico has that doctor mask thingy and his kung fu moves are representing him fighting bacteria or a disease..do i make sense? lol

haha sounds reasonable :p where is Riv o.0