Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

his scrunchy face lol

yezzy was right i was sleeping, until 11:30 in afternoon ....i rarely get to sleep in these days :pinch:

great to see so much work of francisco altough that last shoot in tarzan was a bit odd lol

so one one his fan facebook mentioned a rumour of francisco doing (car) commercials i have know idea if it's true but i would be funny i suppose ,japanse commercials can be so weird

He could pass for a half blood asian sometimes but not fully asian

I can see why ppl think that though sometimes he does look asian,his eyes and the sharp lines of his face.Plus he's super cute and they love that over there

So it's not suprising to see him do well in asian publications. ( but i just love to see him in europe or america lol)

He could pass for a half blood asian sometimes but not fully asian

I can see why ppl think that though sometimes he does look asian,his eyes and the sharp lines of his face.Plus he's super cute and they love that over there

So it's not suprising to see him do well in asian publications. ( but i just love to see him in europe or america lol)

He looks mixed raced.Sometimes when I look at some pix of him,he so reminds me of my ex boyfriend(who is mixed asian)

^

yes i agree with that

also i think francisco is in milan now..

i wonder if francisco would ever get into acting..would he be any good at it ? i would love to see him in a commercial or a tv show like gossip girl lol (random i know)

^

yes i agree with that

also i think francisco is in milan now..

i wonder if francisco would ever get into acting..would he be any good at it ? i would love to see him in a commercial or a tv show like gossip girl lol (random i know)

oh no I thought he always looked a bit like chuck bass.... only hotter haha

he would definitely be nate. He has the looks and nate's chill vibe. Dan's too whiney, I could never see frankie being like that. I think he would be a great actor. I would love to see him in a brasilian soap or two ;)

aww i hate it when im in school and miss out on the random chico conversations lol and i thought chico was still in ny riv do u think he's in milan because of that photo with chico and a pizza?? lol

he is in new york,i saw photos on his facebook from last night halloween party.

he had some kind of dracula costume

aww i hate it when im in school and miss out on the random chico conversations lol and i thought chico was still in ny riv do u think he's in milan because of that photo with chico and a pizza?? lol

yes that why i though that

he really likes playing vampires it seems lol...

where was that boy when edward cullen was being cast :laugh: if just for eye candy alone he'd be perfect he has a natural sparkle and all (but i don't like twilight )

thanks for telling me stefan

i think he'd kind of be a nate or dan

no no I meant he resembles the ACTOR a bit lol I hope he's not like any of the guys on that show. Nate is a man hoe . Dan is a smart ass and Chuck is just a jerk (but he's my favorite haha)

I do agree with Alessandra here.If Chico were to portray a character in a movie,I would not want him to be a fucking douchebag or a manwhore addicted to coke!

I would like him to be in a movie full of romance or action(or both) :blush: