Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

according to ford models twitter :

Done with this Francisco video edit. Maybe Thursday it'll go on the blog. Definitely by Friday.

hoping it will be thursday altough i'll miss most of the fun as i'll be working

i really do hope francisco would consider acting someday even if it was back home in brazil

^

haha yeaaaa i like the way you think lol but i would still like to see him in a romance cuz in those types of movies he's bound to sleep with his on screen partner

and you know what that meeans more skin and lots of kissing lol

I don't mind romance movies at all,coz yeah it implies making out and sex scene.Of course I'm all for it! :laugh:

What I meant was that I'd like to see him in an action movie coz he would be all manly and protective toward the girlfriend you know.It would turn me on so badly.lol

^

yea but we can't talk because im sure if we all tried to speak brazilian Portuguese we sound just as bad plus his bad english makes him even cuter lol i sound like such a little fan girl right now lol

I think crappy English is cute. I make my Mum say things in English because it sounds cute/funny haha

^

yea but we can't talk because im sure if we all tried to speak brazilian portuguese we sound just as bad plus his bad english makes him even cuter lol i sound like such a little fan girl right now lol

you do sound like a fangirl but that's ok bb coz we're all fangirls here :)

the difference between brazilian Portuguese and English is that everyone in this world who goes to school learn English at some point.English language is like mandatory in school

^

yea but we can't talk because im sure if we all tried to speak brazilian Portuguese we sound just as bad plus his bad english makes him even cuter lol i sound like such a little fan girl right now lol

I think crappy English is cute. I make my Mum say things in English because it sounds cute/funny haha

I usually don't like when people speak with a broken English(that being the understatement of the year coz i truly hate that).And it's true that when I saw Chico's videos where he says "I have 18" instead of "I am 18",I was like :"man nobody make that kind of mistake past sixth grade!!"

But it's true that with all the cuteness of his,I tend to forget it now ;)

^

I usually don't like when people speak with a broken English(that being the understatement of the year coz i truly hate that).And it's true that when I saw Chico's videos where he says "I have 18" instead of "I am 18",I was like :"man nobody make that kind of mistake past sixth grade!!"

I'm not going to lie I don't think bad English is cute on everyone... just people who I like lol

^

I'm not going to lie I don't think bad English is cute on everyone... just people who I like lol

lol

hahaha alex your right on some people it can get kind of annoying but with chico it's diffrent cuz he can make it work he's the only exception :) and haha i saw that vid were he was like "i have 18 years old" i was laughin so haaaard cuz he said it all serious too haha gosh i hope i dont sound mean right now what if he reads this stuff lol