Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Francisco's thread always puts a smile on my face when I read it! And the random convos are always a gud read. I have to say I agree with u riv about the eyebrow thing. I think its mostly natural and he'S definitely not the type to get it waxed or something

I love the random convos. :D his eyebrows are so nice! lol

^

ok thanks...and hahaha when he said that the first thing that came to my mind was "aaaaw riv is gonna be so happy when she hears that" lol

aw I thought this too! Congrats to Riv :heart::laugh: haha I've been waiting since 11am to see this video I just got home and I saw like a minute of it ahhh

thank you :D

i'm excited hear that soon he'll be in a major campaign...i hope his rank on models.com will go up

i also just bruised my hand :(

lol i just noticed something i went back and looked at the video of chico and i noticed he does the same thing i do he talks with his hands lol hey alex have you ever heard a hispanic trying to speak english but cant chico sounds jus like them haha ya know what i mean like when your parents try to talk english but just end up sounding funny

lol i just noticed something i went back and looked at the video of chico and i noticed he does the same thing i do he talks with his hands lol hey alex have you ever heard a hispanic trying to speak english but cant chico sounds jus like them haha ya know what i mean like when your parents try to talk english but just end up sounding funny

Lol My Mum taught me speak with my hands idk why , yeah lol his English sounds better though?

haha yea his english is better and i move my body sometimes when i talk too i also remmember him saying that he tends to move his leg like a leg type nervous i do that aaaall the time in class hahah pretty much anywhere as long as im sitting i think something is wrong with both chico and me haha

600 pix of Chico : wow if you blink you can like miss several pictures.lol

I think,I might be wrong thought that the girl in question(the new girl of his I mean) is the one in the pix where Chico has the beanie and the glasses66992156309814408647108.jpg

Coz they seem really close.

So basically Natalia is out and he's got a new girl.My two cents about this : you guys can bet your ass that in few months tops he will have another girlfriend,he seems to be quite the player when it comes to girls. :whistle:

About his English : I guess I'm the only one here who thinks that it's still quite crappy really.Poor baby sucks at speaking it big times

^

yeaaa thats the pic i was talkin about and i beleive you he probably will be with another girl in a few months he's a lil player oh and jpqbyqualtier we know his english isnt the best lol but what we mean to say is that compared to how his english was 8 months ago to how he sounds now,he sounds better lol trust me it has improved

My two cents about this : you guys can bet your ass that in few months tops he will another girlfriend,he seems to be quite the player when it comes to girls.

i would have agree with you on that i'm afraid lol

i've him seen with so many girls ..he's a real lady's man that boy

let me put it this way ..i can can make better sense of francisco's english then i can of arthurs

i know i watch video's of him talking and i'm just ...arthur baby just stand and be hot don't talk,t's mean it's that bad lol

so in that sense francisco's speach is better

lol just stand there and look hot haha its true though but he seems reaaaally nice i saw the vid of him,marlon,and max when they were watching the soccer game oh and speaking of marlon he's another poor victim of bad english lol i havent heard max talk english yet so i cant talk lol

i know i watch video's of him talking and i'm just ...arthur baby just stand and be hot don't talk,t's mean it's that bad lol

so in that sense francisco's speach is better

lol just stand there and look hot haha its true though but he seems reaaaally nice i saw the vid of him,marlon,and max when they were watching the soccer game oh and speaking of marlon he's another poor victim of bad english lol i havent heard max talk english yet so i cant talk lol

lmfao I was going to mention Marlon :D

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum.

**Edited by MauiKane

haha yea his english is better

Yeah he said I am 19 years old :p hehe

ye now he can introduce himself correctly.lol

It's true though that his English has improved,it's still shitty but not as shitty as it used to be :laugh:

about the "I have 18 years old": I think a lot of people must have mocked him with that.He lives in NYC,and American people are far from being tolerant when it comes to their language.