Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Once upon a time, Chico wrestled an very, very mean bear. O:

You see, the bear first ate his porridge, then his surfboard...and then eventually his dog. ):

And in a fit of rage, Chico went CHOMP, and ate the bear in one bite, all except for the head - which he kept as a trophy.

EDIT: ohmygod. I offically have no life. xD

post-44345-0-1446015665-15376_thumb.jpg

There are an awful lot of off-topic posts and personal conversations in this thread. I have begun to clean it up, and will continue to delete inappropriate posts. Please be sure that your posts are about Francisco and his modeling career. If you want to conduct personal conversations, send PMs (private messages) or use email.

Edited by MauiKane

awww i missed out on all the fun uuugh i hate sharing a computer with my brother it suuucks soo bad haha and hi Minty welcome to this crazy thread lol this sucks im goin out of town im not gonna be able to get on bz the whole day

oh and if i were a model (in some strange parallel universe) id go out with a fan as long as he's hot does it really matter huuuh am i right or wrong hahaha

i was thinking of asking damien that like a few questions that people really wanna know but i dunno i don't want to come across as pushy ya know

i'll probably ask if he'd consider it but i have to muster up some courage first lol

that's ok,I understand.If you want I can do it,I'm not shy when it comes to those things.Pm me his mail add and what you wanna ask him and I'll do it.

OT:5 minutes ago I was eating in my kitchen then I had a naughty thought.What if we bet on how many months Chico's current fling will last?Damn,I can be cruel sometimes :evil:

i think we should both give it a try,but the thing is that he's most likley to respond via the ford blog or twitter and i don't know his e-mail add

so i'll try twitter and hope that he'll respond lol

if want to you can try twitter or the blog too

MauiKane

you are right we did get way off topic sorry lol

So I FINALLY watched the interview and all I could say was cute cute cute! The boys has it! I can see why people are so hardcore about him, it makes sense. He's to funny and his english has vastly improved but I still love his beautiful brazilian twang he still has. But what a lovely boy, I would watch that over and over again. Can't wait for the campaign he did to come out.

^

yeah I totally agree, his accent is awesome. Even where he swears and stuff its still so cute. I love how he confirmed that all the twitter account of "his" are completely fake and when he says that he parties alot!

Great interview, cant wait for the next one. I think the next time they interview him they should do a day-in-the-life kinda thing. Show us where he likes to hang out and eat and also go-sees.

that's a good idea, it would be fun altough he'd have to watch out that ppl don't stalk at the places he goes lol

i thought he would have polish ancestors and didn't expect a bit of german i leared a lot of new things about fran with the video