Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

GUYS!! I KNOW WHO CHICOS current fling is her name is jessie ann gravel shes from quebec canada and thats the girl from the pic where they are all cozy and they were flirting on face book saying things like i lovoe it when you teach me french..oh i am goood lol oh and she was in tokyo the same time chico was

and this other girl was like idk who loves you more you,JESS or me

Eeeeeeeeek...I finally had to join Bella because you guys are so cute and sweet! :'D <3

I feel like such a creeper for lurking in this thread for so long...

Ahh it's okay I lurked for a while too! haha hi! :wave:

x) Awww...hello!

I told myself a long time ago I wouldn't join because I didn't want to seem too obsessed -- but I couldn't deny my own pervyness. BUH. o:

My ovaries have waaaaay to much control over my life.

Eeeeeeeeek...I finally had to join Bella because you guys are so cute and sweet! :'D <3

I feel like such a creeper for lurking in this thread for so long...

Ahh it's okay I lurked for a while too! haha hi! :wave:

x) Awww...hello!

I told myself a long time ago I wouldn't join because I didn't want to seem too obsessed -- but I couldn't deny my own pervyness. BUH. o:

My ovaries have waaaaay to much control over my life.

haha I didn't join sooner because I'm lazy and shy haha. Well Minty welcome to thread :laugh:

Thank you for welcoming me!

I hope they're nice girls. :B If not, he should look for girls on Bella..

welcome minty

I agree. xP

I was just tired of reading messages of girls wanting to rip their heads of because they were dating "THEIR" beloved Chico.

And I agree with what you said before about him probably not not dating her for very long. >___o

well he's young,handsome,sexy he's a man it's gonna happen lol

fangirls of any celebrity are like that i think ,you know they gotta stan for their man :laugh:

welcome minty

I agree. xP

I was just tired of reading messages of girls wanting to rip their heads of because they were dating "THEIR" beloved Chico.

And I agree with what you said before about him probably not not dating her for very long. >___o

well he's young,handsome,sexy he a man it gonna happen lol

fangirls of any celebrity are like that i think you know they gotta stan for their man :laugh:

"stan for their man" hehe Riv<3 , omg Riv was that you that the ford twitter RT-ed? I need to follow you on twitter :p

"stan for their man" hehe Riv<3 , omg Riv was that you that the ford twitter RT-ed? I need to follow you on twitter :p

yes that was me , you can follow if you like but i hardly talk about myself

oh and guys i think the quoting is getting too long maybe we could cut it a bit shorter ;)

welcome minty

I agree. xP

well he's young,handsome,sexy he's a man it's gonna happen lol

fangirls of any celebrity are like that i think ,you know they gotta stan for their man :laugh:

AHHH. :'D SO TRUE.

BAAAH. He'll need restaining orders pretty soon. x)

@AlessandraDuran

Awwww...you're such a sweetheart. <3 :')

If you ever become a model (ong I just saw you're profile picture and you're really, really pretty btw <3), DON'T DATE ME. D: I'd only want you for your bod because I'm a creepy perv like that.

You'd be better off dating riviera. x)

@jpgbygaultierOhmygod...I'm so sorry. D; I'm sorry for being so rude to you..and I'm sorry that you had to go through something like that.

And I hadn't really thought of Chico being like that before, because I assumed he was good with girls because he grew up around two sisters. But your opinion makes a LOT of sense...I was just being naive. -big hug- ):

@rivietayeeeeah....the quote are getting super super long. Is it okay if I just do this instead?

I'm so lazy. >____< -facedesk-

I'm going to bug you 24/7 hehehehehehe

I was having this convo with my friend the other day about dating models lol . A guy in out graduating class was/still is a model (now that I remember I think that's how I found out about Fran , he was in the picture next to his ) and we were talking about how he treated his girlfriend lol

it's okay lol

someone should francisco a question like : what's the most romantic thing he's ever done

I was having this convo with my friend the other day about dating models lol . A guy in out graduating class was/still is a model (now that I remember I think that's how I found out about Fran , he was in the picture next to his ) and we were talking about how he treated his girlfriend lol

it's okay lol

someone should francisco a question like : what's the most romantic thing he's ever done

maybe you should suggest that question to that Damien guy who did the ford intw,since he said that he will interview Chico again in a near futur

it's okay lol

I need to become a famous blogger or something haha then I can interview models <_<

LOL I pictured him on his skateboard with some flowers

i was thinking of asking damien that like a few questions taht people really wanna know but i dunno i don't want to come across as pushy ya know

i'll probably ask if he'd consider it but i have to muster up some courage first lol

you should comment the blog ;D I asked him to Interview Aiden<3 next :drool: :blush:

haha idk idk okay a surf board? lmfao I can't think of anything romantic . Damn if I had a boyfriend and he bought me a cheeseburger when I was hungry with out me telling him to bring me food .... that would be romantic. <---see what I mean lmfao I'm hopeless !

i was thinking of asking damien that like a few questions that people really wanna know but i dunno i don't want to come across as pushy ya know

i'll probably ask if he'd consider it but i have to muster up some courage first lol

that's ok,I understand.If you want I can do it,I'm not shy when it comes to those things.Pm me his mail add and what you wanna ask him and I'll do it.

OT:5 minutes ago I was eating in my kitchen then I had a naughty thought.What if we bet on how many months Chico's current fling will last?Damn,I can be cruel sometimes :evil:

@AlessandraDuran (you have such a fun name to say <3 )

Water twins! :'D

I just realized how off topic we are...ack...

Urrrrmmm...Francisco is made of 75% of water. ._____.

HOT water.

post-44345-0-1446015657-98132_thumb.jpg

there a little picture haha to not forget him :p

Is it even possible to forget him? O:

His lips have such a nice shape to them....and I like how the letters are going through his ears. x)