Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

Yes, I completely agree with you riv especially when you take Nikola's case into account. In my mind a giant client that could put him amongst the big boys is really prada. Getting a prada campaign is major but Miuccia likes to use boys who've walked for her so I'm not holding my breath on that one.

What about dolce&gabbana, he did walk for them in SS 11. But also, they tend to use their favourite guys and usually "men". Whoever it is I hope it propels him to new heights... and gets him a fragrance deal!!

SS 2011 francisco has done :

Dsquared2

Dolce & Gabbana

Viktor & Rolf

Francisco Van Benthum

Issey Miyake

Roberto Cavalli

while dolce would be great it would be unlikely like you said as they use a more grittier type of man( marlon would work for dolce)

although he's never walked for them : max mara,tommy hilfiger could also be an option

imagine if he'd walk for chanel :p

but major yes to a fragrance deal

If he walked for chanel he so would be Unkle Karl's "new boy" ;) and he would definitely get alot of Karl-associated campaigns. It wouldn't hurt his career at all but then we wouldn't see him all over the place at the shows like we used to.

What about lanvin? That's also quite a big deal and givenchy, now that I think of it. I totally agree marlon was made for dolce, its like he's the Italian MAN!

lavin would also be good

givenchy i don't know about that one since it their last choice of models were a lot more edgier /unconventional

francisco on the runway for givency would work but in a campaign i'm not sure

i was joking about chanel if francisco hits it big i would like him to be know for his own star power,baptiste is great but he gets a lot of smack for being karl's it boy

I agree with both givenchy and chanel! I also think it would be better for chicster to hustle for himself, poor baptiste. He's quite stunning actually, but I wonder if he would have hit it so big if it wasn't for Unkle Karl

I would love to see frankie on the runway for givenchy, his strong man-walk would definitely work in that show

I could see that definitely especially paco rabanne, isn't matt gordon still the face for that? I can't remember. But I love that ad, the way frankles loves to move when he talks he could definitely do a fragrance ad campaign

Is it wrong that I can't stand his voice when he talks in English....>.< I've heard him talk in his own language and of course he sounds better but I guess since he has such a 'young' face when i hear him talk so coarsly and choopy in english... it's almost like scratching on a chalkboard but i still love him! :blush::heart::laugh:

all this talk of francisco in campaigns had me dreaming of him last night

it was a cross between the chanel 5 comercial with nicole kidman and paco rabanne's one milion

francisco was beautiful in it lol he was like a superstar