ewell666

those ppl who came down on that girl who posted the pic on his fan fb

it may be a bit naive of me but as they claim to know him,they said he's mad

Edit

ah i see, that was the girl i meant.

the situation is odd lol but it's good you told me that

since i was legit worried about francisco getting mad

^

his facebook is his private thing,and photos who he post on facebook are also his private thing and life.if you want to share them on net,you shoud first ask him for that.it's normal that he is angry.also some people on photos are not famous and they wont to see photos of them on net.

Perhaps it is a good time to remind everyone about BZ's policy on using information and pics from a celebrity's private website. The main point here is that making such posts are allowed if you have the celebrity's permission to do so. Read HERE

ah well what do i know ?( i think highly of him so i hope he's not like that -_-)

perhaps they knew it would be like that ,but it suprised me that's all

he's very mad at those pics coming out btw and i just feel bad for him i really do

plus it makes his fandom look like looney's

Edit : I saw his fb fanpage and everyone is mad that this sleeping pix was posted by a fan.

My 2 cents about it : I don't think that Chico could be mad at these sleeping pix being leaked because of two things.1)He posted them on his fb wall and 2)His fb profile can be seen by anyone.Chico might be a succesful model,he is still very much down to earth,like he said,for him he's only Chico you know.

And don't believe people that are "friends" with him like this Heather Mears girl who keep saying that he's furious that his pix are leaked.

Flaming or bashing of anyone is not allowed on BZ. (including the use of vulgar language) Read HERE. Post edited by ***MauiKane

those ppl who came down on that girl who posted the pic on his fan fb

it may be a bit naive of me but as they claim to know him,they said he's mad

Edit

ah i see, that was the girl i meant.

the situation is odd lol but it's good you told me that

since i was legit worried about francisco getting mad

O.O hi everyone!! :wave:

I am the one who posted that photo =,=

It was so tragic.

I already made my apology there and replied those people.

Actually I have been here for a long time, but I just rarely talk.

When I saw you guys' comments, I finally couldn't help "emerging from the water" and saying this

These words are such a comfort to me, thank you very much!!!

You guys are understandable and insightful!!! :evil:

From photographer Shannon Sinclair's (@shannonsinc) Twitter. These are legitimately public, mind you.

gs2r.jpg

j4xzj.jpg

Chico has requested privacy for his Facebook photos. Even if we can technically see his profile does not make it public. Let's do him all a favor by not posting them nor condoning the others that do so.