Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

okay i guess i got that mixed up but whatever

his english is better now that's also a good thing....should he ever get into acting like i really hope he will

and well ford models blog said they would interview him again so it won't be the last we see of this,i really love to see him talk he very cute like that hahaha

i think he should lol but man im dying to know who the girl is im not going to be a hater and be like oh she sooo ugly or oh that lucky b**** i just want to see how she looks lol

as with most things francisco related i'm sure we'll find out eventually .. :ninja:

i will be like lucky b but not in a negative sense ,just that she is very lucky to have him since he is many girls dream boy :laugh:

and yeah i think he really does read bz ..zid mentioned it awhile back and zid is reliable in that sense,if he knows fyeah then there is no reason he wouldn't know bz

^

same here but i'll just not talk about it to much lol and i support him no matter what he's a chill dude and a good model and i'm hope he'll be mad sucessful

i'm trying to say that some ppl wil no longer like becuz of that

she probably is very pretty

i have no idea i'm starting to think i may have the 2 girls mixed up that is if there are already pics of chico and his current gf online

i could have sworn that that girl is natalia because another girl on tumblr is friends with him on orkut/facebook posted those pics and i always thought her ( the girl in pics) to be natalia

but i don't know anymore ...it's probably better that way lol before i get into more arguments with ppl

^

no i don't mean an argument with you lol i know your not like that remember when i once said that ppl often ask me stuff about chico on my own tumblr?

there have been a few times in wich some of those ppl would get really rude about me knowing a lot about chico or about how i get my information on him.

( in that sense i'm lucky to talk to the right the right ppl when it comes to francisco)

so these days i'm a bit more careful with what i say ..

if you want to see the pics you should pm stefan the bz member who always post in marlons thread

she can show you the pics faster then if you have to seach tumblr for them

I go on the internet and I saw like FuckYeahFrancisco.. .

i still can't believe he actally said that lol :wub:

it's been the highlight of my day hahah

i never expected to hear that is was thinking he would say bz

but if there is anything else you want to know that i can find out about frankie then you can always ask yezzy it's just that i'm more careful on the forum lol not in pm's

^

woah thanks riv ive seen every single photo except the personal ones starting from 3:04

edit:omg! haha for a second there i thought i was that girl at 3:08 but of course not because iv never met chico hahah but she kinda looks like me can you say creepy?? lol

Francisco's thread always puts a smile on my face when I read it! And the random convos are always a gud read. I have to say I agree with u riv about the eyebrow thing. I think its mostly natural and he'S definitely not the type to get it waxed or something