Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

hahah yeah i like his manly side but i think i prefer his usual cute stuff pprobably because when i see his manly stuff i feel like im too young to have a crush on him haha,but i have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of this manly side which i have noproblem with lol

^

haha i know right ugh he's so good lookin lol i bet in school he got any girl and probably had a reputaion as being a heartbreaker he seems like one lol his nick name

should be chico the heartbreaker lol

well then not much has changed in that department,he still gets all the girls but now he gets the boys too :laugh:

francisco was at terry richardson's studio today and here's a picture of him

i have a serve disdain for terry's work so i'm not sure i'm going to like francisco working with him even though it will be great for his career

but terry's work is just so sleazy and tacky :yuckky:

post-34755-0-1446015652-78439_thumb.jpg

^

haha i know right ugh he's so good lookin lol i bet in school he got any girl and probably had a reputaion as being a heartbreaker he seems like one lol his nick name

should be chico the heartbreaker lol

well then not much has changed in that department,he still gets all the girls but now he gets the boys too :laugh:

francisco was at terry richardson's studio today and here's a picture of him

i have a serve disdain for terry's work so i'm not sure i'm going to like francisco working with him even though it will be great for his career

but terry's work is just so sleazy and tacky :yuckky:

post-39976-0-1446015653-4631_thumb.jpg

aww he looks sooo soo tired lol but still cute it's funny because today this morning on my way to school i was thinking i wonder what chico is doing right now my first thought was eeh he's probably over sleeping or he's out there in ny lookin or being interviewed for a job haha and there he was at terry richards studio..creepy? yes i know haha

^

awww ur soo lucky i love her she is soooo pretty she should model she even has the perfect height shes 5'11and you should go to the show it's just one time that you'll

miss school and chances like this dont come often and if you don't mind me asking why are you so high up are you in a building or something? lol