Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

hey riv you can really tell how much he's change on that photo that you posted from dsquared..aww thats how he looked when i first found out about him awww good times gooood times haha and..riv what ever happen to vanhailen? he knew so much about chico

oh and he's so cute in that vid he smiles at the camera all the time hahah he knows what he does to us with that smile of his

hey riv you can really tell how much he's change on that photo that you posted from dsquared..aww thats how he looked when i first found out about him awww good times gooood times haha and..riv what ever happen to vanhailen? he knew so much about chico

oh and he's so cute in that vid he smiles at the camera all the time hahah he knows what he does to us with that smile of his

yeah he has changed a lot,but he only gotten better with time

i love the see videos of him he so cute even if he fails at dancing :laugh:

i had seen francisco before in 2009 but it wasnt until i saw him at the spring/summer show of dsquared that he cuaght my and stole my heart so to speak

yeah he has changed a lot,but he only gotten better with time

i love the see videos of him he so cute even if he fails at dancing :laugh:

i had seen francisco before in 2009 but it wasnt until i saw him at the spring/summer show of dsquared that he cuaght my and stole my heart so to speak

awww thats so sweet haha he has a tendency of doing that

^

yea i think he was only going to stayin ny for 19 days only

EDIT:nevermind i think what he meant was on the 16 he would leave to london and and on the 17 he has a free day but the rest i couldnt understand but here's what he said.."ooo ta aonde to indo pra londres dia 16 dtenho dia 17 livre pra faze nada ai volto pra ny dia 19

vai ta em londres ou nao??"

^

i can see something similar to what your saying yezzy..but i'm not sure let's hope jubs comes by she'll know for sure

the londen thing is great and i hope he has lot of work there for him

frankie has been doing some serious globetrotting this year

well if we understand correctly he won't stay in londen for long

i can''t tell if he going for a trip outside of work or if he going because he has work but i think it's the latter lol

unless he changed were he's living now ?