Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^And as my little sister. But he doesn't look lke he's 17 'cause he's all buffed up! ;) Which makes him look so sexy and hot though. :laugh::D
And that makes him so illegal :brows: :rofl: :p
his birth day is "May 13, 1990"

not 1992 :)

oh lord you ppl crack me up :p :laugh:

but i totally agree with with Lyon :drool: it"s all those muscles that make so hot and illegal

or not if his birth year us is 1990

i'm confused about fran's birth year ...why would his agency put out the wrong birth year

exactly. you'd think that as a world-class agency Ford (and francisco's other agencies) would be able to get the birth year of one of their models right. that's why i still think he was born in 1992.

If he was born on 1990, damn, he's older than me in months 'cause I was born on the month of December. :D But Jesus Christ, he was born on the 13th as I was born on the same date too! YAY! :D;) But wait, so it is confirmed? His birth date is May 13, 1990?

^ Agree :yes: I must agree that :shifty:

Btw, agencies always gave wrong info :idk: They still put the wrong birth year of some other models

and I saw their own blog where they said the different birth year from the agencies :idk:

hmm.... Did you ask Fran about it? :idk:

I mean.... Someone posted some FB pics of another model which made him very angry :/

I agree. It's nice to see these pics that show how Fran is outside the modeling arena but did you get his consent over the release of these?

Unless you are Fran himself in disguise. :whistle:

:ninja: well fran is just the life of the party aint he lol,i knew he would be ;)

i love how he always scrunches his fae up lol so adorable

in that picture with that guy in the red shirt,fran with those beer bottels in his hands...it just screams P.I.M.P :laugh:

and that girl he,s holding in his arms ,omg i so envy her :ninja: and hes shirtless too ...double envy

hmm i didnt know that agency gave out wrong birthdates ...in that case fran of course be older

i like seeing candids of fran he looks like loads of fun to be around

but i agree that these should not be here if francisco doesnt want them to be

we wouldnt want angelface to get mad at us now would we

:ninja: well fran is just the life of the party aint he lol,i knew he would be ;)

i love how he always scrunches his fae up lol so adorable

in that picture with that guy in the red shirt,fran with those beer bottels in his hands...it just screams P.I.M.P :laugh:

and that girl he,s holding in his arms ,omg i so envy her :ninja: and hes shirtless to ...double envy

The boy knows how to work it! :cool:

.. :/ , If Francisco or one of his friends find out, he could get angry..

But from the inside.. I love how sexy he looks in all those parties :shifty: (GOD I'm terrible I know! :laugh:)

It's sooo good to be able to see a little bit of his private life :D... but at the same time it could be soooo bad :(

I agree with riviera : " I don't want angelface to get mad at us" :angel:

I know it's so temptating to look at all those pictures here, but let's try to focus only in his work as a model :) .. (at least in BZ :shifty::laugh:)

... only an innocent opinion of mine :whistle: , I don't know if you agree :D

PS: Is one of those girls his girlfriend? ... I know which one is his sis , but some of them.. I'm not sure :o

I know for sure, this is his sister... (I saw her profile when I had a facebook) ... so I really know in these pics he's with his sis

post-35411-0-1446015538-71168_thumb.jpg

post-35411-0-1446015538-75532_thumb.png

But I know one of those other girls has to be his gf ... I mean look at this one:

kkkku.png

lucky girl huh? :laugh: