Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

He and his sis don't look anything a like but i do think he got his height and maybe looks from dad and sis looks more like mom :blush:

Pix if that is his g/f im sure that this is pic is the same girl with better view:

post-37092-0-1446015540-9248_thumb.png

:blush:

p.s: does he really have a brother or just a sis?

U think? :/... 'cause I was thinking that could be another pic with his sis too :ermm: ... compare that one with the other ones with his sis...

In the picture of him holding the other girl.. that girl looks way taller and skinnier ( her face is thinner and she has higher cheekbones ) ... In my opinion they're not the same..

But they definitely look very... loving to each other in that pic, don't u think? :yes:.. he's shirtless and everything :whistle:

:laugh:

PS: About his brother... I really don't know if he has one [i don't think that in his family portarit , they would exclude his brother (so cruel :laugh:)]

:laugh: I am not really good with comparing pics , but i had second thoughts if it's the same girl now i can see what you're saying that might be his sis. His g/f must be a model as well :gocho:

Earlier some people were saying he had a brother but after all i don't think he has a brother, clearly in that family pic he just has a sis. Is she older then him?

His sis is older than him, but about a "possible brother" , well...

.. when i first looked at these pictures:

post-35411-0-1446015551-88224_thumb.jpg

post-35411-0-1446015552-69567_thumb.jpg

and i really thought that guy was his little brother (look at them, they've very similar faces :ninja:)

But that family portrait confuses me :laugh: ... I don't know :ermm:

so does he only have one sister then?i thought he had two.

I really don't know :blink: .... but i have to admit i feel more curious about his love life :laugh::shifty:

lol yeah me too, even though i feel really nosy for doing so :blush:

Pix that might be his buddy or cousin since he is not involved in family pics :ninja:

Yeah .. i think you're right, maybe he's just a cousin

post-35411-0-1446015566-94411_thumb.jpg

Just friends or family?? i also wonder if he smokes look at the ash-tray :rofl: :blink:

Yeah, I'm also curious about if he's a smoker ... I would feel sad if he is :( , but I would forgive him anyway :laugh::rofl:

I really don't know :blink: .... but i have to admit i feel more curious about his love life :laugh::shifty:

:blush: I knooow! me too! :rofl:

:blush: I knooow! me too! :rofl:

you can't help but wonder though....we're only human :whistle:

Hmmm you know the pictures are already spreading through the internet, maybe someone should contact him on facebook to let him know. I've seen people get into trouble over this before :/

We have had a lot of fun commenting the pics , but I have to agree :/

Who's the one who posted them in the first place? :ermm: ... he/she should contact fran