Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I think we were on who looked like Fran the most in the family :rofl: Still looking..... :sleep: nope can't find any one even close :D

i guess angelface is the golden boy of the family :laugh: ( i mean that in a good way )

but i'm really glad he doesnt mind ,who know even more pic might show up...hopefully a few with marlon :drool: :laugh:

Edit

does anyone know how to delete double posts ..

I think we were on who looked like Fran the most in the family :rofl: Still looking..... :sleep: nope can't find any one even close :D

i guess angelface is the golden boy of the family :laugh: ( i mean that in a good way )

but i'm really glad he doesnt mind ,who know even more pic might show up...hopefully a few with marlon :drool: :laugh:

Edit

does anyone know how to delete double posts ..

Done :wave:

Gooood please! lisent to her! :rofl:

PS: I'm loving the new nickname: angelface :angel: :laugh:

lol well you can't blame her

i mean it would be hella weird to have strangers either tell you how hot your brother is or have them asking questions about him :laugh:

yep angelface is my new nickname for fran it suits him :wub:

and thanks for getting rid of the double post ganymede30324 :wave: